DJI Care Refresh - How fast?
5461 24 2017-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DavidH55
New
United Kingdom

I have just ( unfortunately) landed my one month old Mavic Pro in my 1 metre wide fishpond. Good job I have Care Refresh!! Just sent the aircraft and dud battery off but the online booking system marked the case automatically as "Repair" The aircraft is now in the hands of UPS and I really could do with getting my replacement by 24th August as I go away down the south of England for two weeks ostensibly to do some flying and filming.
Anyone tell me what chance there is of me hitting the schedule and being able to go away with my Mavic?

A very upset relative Newbie
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

David, sorry for the accident, the case type is "Repair" even though you choose to use DJI Care Refresh, and damage assessment still has to be made when it arrives.
Could you please provide the case number to me? I will help to leave a message to local team to speed up the process.
2017-8-15
Use props
DavidH55
New
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy - thanks so much for your help
The case number is CAS-888657-L7Y9J8
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DavidH55 Posted at 2017-8-15 21:39
Hi Mindy - thanks so much for your help
The case number is CAS-888657-L7Y9J8

I've checked the shipping record, the package has just departed from your location, we will try our best to get it fixed as soon as possible. But the time is limit that we cannot ensure the package will be shipped out before the deadline.
If the package fails to ship out in time, please contact our support to change the delivery address in advance. But we will do our best to speed up the process.
2017-8-16
Use props
DavidH55
New
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy
I have tracked my Mavic and it was delivered at 12:54 today - how long does it usually take to register and then diagnose the aircraft.
I have had to spend the whole day in hospital having my heart checked out so I haven't had chance to keep an eye on progress today and chase. Just need to know when I can pay my excess to move it along as quickly as I can.
2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DavidH55 Posted at 2017-8-17 10:55
Hi Mindy
I have tracked my Mavic and it was delivered at 12:54 today - how long does it usually take to register and then diagnose the aircraft.
I have had to spend the whole day in hospital having my heart checked out so I haven't had chance to keep an eye on progress today and chase. Just need to know when I can pay my excess to move it along as quickly as I can.

Well, it usually takes 1-5 business days to unpack the package and record in our system, but we have taken your case in priority and local team will be try their best to expedite the process, please note email about the quotation.
Please take care of yourself.
2017-8-17
Use props
DavidH55
New
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy
What can I say but "Excellent Service"
Just received the quotation for repair and paid my £79 so hopefully ( with a good following wind helping us) the aircraft may arrive back by next Thursday
Thanks for your help - it's a service to be recommended to ALL DJI flyers.
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

DavidH55 Posted at 2017-8-18 05:53
Hi Mindy
What can I say but "Excellent Service"
Just received the quotation for repair and paid my £79 so hopefully ( with a good following wind helping us) the aircraft may arrive back by next Thursday

Appreciate your feedback, which provides us motivation to keep improving!
Wish you have a great time on flying, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2017-8-19
Use props
DavidH55
New
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-19 02:54
Appreciate your feedback, which provides us motivation to keep improving!
Wish you have a great time on flying, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.

Hi Mindy - just noticed on my case that it is now Replaced and being prepearedfor shipment - any idea how long it takes from this point to get to me at home as I go away on Friday morning so it may end up just left at the UPS depot
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DavidH55 Posted at 2017-8-21 00:23
Hi Mindy - just noticed on my case that it is now Replaced and being prepearedfor shipment - any idea how long it takes from this point to get to me at home as I go away on Friday morning so it may end up just left at the UPS depot

I have contacted local team to speed up the process again, it's hopeful to receive it before you go away. We will try our best.
2017-8-21
Use props
djiuser_G9ocDfgOWnhn
New
Flight distance : 147356 ft
United States

So I had the same thing happen. I sent mine out and it was delivered to DJI on the 7th. The online portal doesn’t even show it as DJI has received it. Nor anything other then waiting on shipment but ups says it’s been delivered and signed for. I’m just trying to get a drone back to keep on flying.
2020-5-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_G9ocDfgOWnhn Posted at 5-12 08:07
So I had the same thing happen. I sent mine out and it was delivered to DJI on the 7th. The online portal doesn’t even show it as DJI has received it. Nor anything other then waiting on shipment but ups says it’s been delivered and signed for. I’m just trying to get a drone back to keep on flying.

Hi there, due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, product repairs times are expected to be delayed. We are sorry to have kept you waiting and the inconvenience caused. We have informed the team to check-in the package as soon as possible, the email notification will be sent to you of each repair step, appreciate your patience and understanding during this special period.
2020-5-12
Use props
djiuser_ZqTwg1LEqprC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7070 ft
United States

Can someone please give me an update on a DJI mavic mini I sent in?
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ZqTwg1LEqprC Posted at 5-20 09:20
Can someone please give me an update on a DJI mavic mini I sent in?

Hi there, the repair progress could be checked here https://repair.dji.com/en/suppor ... ndsite&from=nav by inputting the case number, or please post your case number here and we will help check, thanks.
2020-5-21
Use props
Birderlarry
lvl.1
United States

Hello Mindy,  I shipped back my MM on Tuesday May 19th. It's scheduled to be back to your repair department in Texas on Friday the  22nd. Can you estimate how long it will be to have it sent back to me (or a replacement shipped)?
The Case Number is: CAS-4333398-Z4S5K9  
Thanks so much!
Larry
2020-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Birderlarry Posted at 5-21 06:03
Hello Mindy,  I shipped back my MM on Tuesday May 19th. It's scheduled to be back to your repair department in Texas on Friday the  22nd. Can you estimate how long it will be to have it sent back to me (or a replacement shipped)?
The Case Number is: CAS-4333398-Z4S5K9  
Thanks so much!

Hi Larry, it usually takes 5-7 business days for the repair turnaround excluding the shipping and delivering time, but due to the COVID-19 and the traffic control, it is expected to be delayed, but we will do our best to process it.
Currently, your package hasn't been delivered, we will send you email notification of each step, appreciate your understanding and patience.
2020-5-21
Use props
Birderlarry
lvl.1
United States

Thanks! I appreciate the communication.
2020-5-22
Use props
Birderlarry
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-21 19:19
Hi Larry, it usually takes 5-7 business days for the repair turnaround excluding the shipping and delivering time, but due to the COVID-19 and the traffic control, it is expected to be delayed, but we will do our best to process it.
Currently, your package hasn't been delivered, we will send you email notification of each step, appreciate your understanding and patience.

Hi Mindy, the package was delivered today, Friday the 22nd. I checked online and it didn't show that it was received. Thanks for your help!
Larry
2020-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Birderlarry Posted at 5-22 17:46
Hi Mindy, the package was delivered today, Friday the 22nd. I checked online and it didn't show that it was received. Thanks for your help!
Larry

Hi Larry, we will inform the team to expedite the check-in, there will be a slight delay due to the epidemic, we appreciate your understanding.
2020-5-23
Use props
Birderlarry
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-23 21:08
Hi Larry, we will inform the team to expedite the check-in, there will be a slight delay due to the epidemic, we appreciate your understanding.

Thanks - I was hoping to use the drone before June 5th to do some recon for a project - hopefully this will all work out. If not, I certainly understand.
2020-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Birderlarry Posted at 5-24 14:15
Thanks - I was hoping to use the drone before June 5th to do some recon for a project - hopefully this will all work out. If not, I certainly understand.

We will do our best to expedite, hope you will get it back as soon as possible.
2020-5-24
Use props
Rick Bbmahkooii Heilman
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy, I just sent my drone back to you via Express services. Your webpage states 5-7 business days turnaround, is there any chance it’ll be faster? I’m in Montana and I believe the nearest repair center is in California?
2021-1-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Rick Bbmahkooii Heilman Posted at 1-28 15:52
DJI Mindy, I just sent my drone back to you via Express services. Your webpage states 5-7 business days turnaround, is there any chance it’ll be faster? I’m in Montana and I believe the nearest repair center is in California?

Hi there, I have sent you a PM, please check it, thanks.
2021-1-29
Use props
n64dev
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4987 ft
United States

Hi, I have this same problem too, I crashed my drone into a tree, and sent it in for repair using my dji care. Ups says that it has been delivered, but when I check on the case status, it still says to be received. When should I expect to get the drone delivered?, as I am going on vacation next week, and I plan to take some pictures with my mini 2. Also, here is my case #, CAS-6292013-S1C7Q6
2021-5-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

n64dev Posted at 5-6 08:00
Hi, I have this same problem too, I crashed my drone into a tree, and sent it in for repair using my dji care. Ups says that it has been delivered, but when I check on the case status, it still says to be received. When should I expect to get the drone delivered?, as I am going on vacation next week, and I plan to take some pictures with my mini 2. Also, here is my case #, CAS-6292013-S1C7Q6

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'll forward your case to our corresponding team for a check. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated. Thanks.
2021-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules