3953 22 2017-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
klickdavis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23724 ft
United States

Hi All,
Card is in Inspire 2, updated to latest firmware in both bird and controller.
Able to select ProRes flavors but resolutions are not displayed at all times.
Try to format but get "unable to format"
SD card writes reads and formats fine.
Purchased license with I2, it is activated, just confirmaed in Assistant2.
Any solutions out there???
thanks
Rick

2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rick, please provide us the screenshot of license with resolution interface and did the SSD card be recognized? Can you see the remaining size of SSD card in APP?
2017-8-15
Use props
klickdavis
lvl.2
United States

Hi Mindy, will put this together this week end..thanks
2017-8-18
Use props
klickdavis
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-15 20:22
Rick, please provide us the screenshot of license with resolution interface and did the SSD card be recognized? Can you see the remaining size of SSD card in APP?

Hi Mindy
Just went in and checked in Assistant, no updates needed. Here is screen shot of license. DJI Go showed 111GB available on SSD but I'm not able to access or reformat. I'm able to change pro res formats, toggle SSD on/off and select format size (5K and less). Let me know what your team thinks. Thanks  Rick

Rick Davis License

Rick Davis License
2017-8-22
Use props
klickdavis
lvl.2
United States

Hi Mindy,
Have not heard back from you in regards to my issue with ::::
Please reply
Thanks .......Rick
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

klickdavis Posted at 2017-8-24 17:34
Hi Mindy,
Have not heard back from you in regards to my issue with ::::

Sorry to have kept you waiting, just come back from holiday.
Does this issue recurrence every time? Can you post the screenshot of resolution? Can they be selected or not? Will SSD save the footage? Is that possible borrow another SSD for testing?It would be more convenient to send a short video for analysis.
2017-8-25
Use props
klickdavis
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-25 01:23
Does this issue recurrence every time? Can you post the screenshot of resolution? Can they be selected or not? Will SSD save the footage? Is that possible borrow another SSD for testing?It would be more convenient to send a short video for analysis.

Hi MindySorry for delay...summer

Here is screenshot requested.

Shows strange date for "Order Time"
Let me know whatyour team thinks
best
Rick   484-356-5394

from RickDavis

from RickDavis
2017-9-6
Use props
klickdavis
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-25 01:23

Mindy,
Thought I should answer your questions...see below
Yes, Issue occurs every time we power up I2 and controller. I can see SSD info in main window . 211GB remaining, nothing on card when loaded into reader on MB Pro. I can go into SS/SD selection window and select Pro res and DNG but nothing changes in main window. SSD is also "unable to format"
I can do a video of screens and selection if you desire.
Thanks for your help again.
Rick
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

klickdavis Posted at 2017-9-6 16:11
Mindy,
Thought I should answer your questions...see below

Yes, we need the video, because it is hard for us to locate the problem with the screenshot you provided.
Can you keep recording videos until the SSD card is full, then try to format the SSD card.
If the problem persists, please send us the video of screenshot, thank you.
2017-9-7
Use props
klickdavis
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-7 00:00
Yes, we need the video, because it is hard for us to locate the problem with the screenshot you provided.
Can you keep recording videos until the SSD card is full, then try to format the SSD card.
If the problem persists, please send us the video of screenshot, thank you.

Hi Mindy,
I am unable to shoot to SSD Card..period..... Can not format either.
I can shoot video of setting Pro Res and DNG and 5k if you want.
Rick
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

klickdavis Posted at 2017-9-7 16:01
Hi Mindy,
I am unable to shoot to SSD Card..period..... Can not format either.
I can shoot video of setting Pro Res and DNG and 5k if you want.

Klickdavis,please try to reinstall your SSD card and see if it connected well.
2017-9-8
Use props
klickdavis
lvl.2
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-8 02:25
Klickdavis,please try to reinstall your SSD card and see if it connected well.

Hi Electra,
I will. Does it matter if I2 is on of off or if connecter to controller?
Have done this many, many time; trying to have CineSSD240 card reformatted, recorded to and changing settings. SSD card is recognized when placed inCineStation reader. Nothing has worked, period. SD card functions just fine.
Will get back to you with results of your request.
Rick
2017-9-9
Use props
klickdavis
lvl.2
United States

klickdavis Posted at 2017-9-9 05:05
Hi Electra,
I will. Does it matter if I2 is on of off or if connecter to controller?
Have done this many, many time; trying to have CineSSD240 card reformatted, recorded to and changing settings. SSD card is recognized when placed inCineStation reader. Nothing has worked, period. SD card functions just fine.

Hey Electra,
Please lets get to the bottom of this.
I spent the money, DJI should make it work
Lets go
Rick
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

klickdavis Posted at 2017-9-11 14:10
Hey Electra,
Please lets get to the bottom of this.
I spent the money, DJI should make it work

After setting Pro Res and DNG and when you start recording, any error message from your app? Can you provide a screenshot of the interface?
2017-9-11
Use props
klickdavis
lvl.2
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-11 23:43
After setting Pro Res and DNG and when you start recording, any error message from your app? Can you provide a screenshot of the interface?

Electra,
So, reloaded SSD card, set pro res and DNG in memory card interface. Went main window and
nothing shows on SSD space. There is no error message at all. What do you want in the way of screenshots?
Getting a bit tired of doing this dance. Any other vendor would have offered a replacement at this point. This card does not work and I would like to replace it or upgrade it
to 480 card.
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

klickdavis Posted at 2017-9-12 15:03
Electra,
So, reloaded SSD card, set pro res and DNG in memory card interface. Went main window and
nothing shows on SSD space. There is no error message at all. What do you want in the way of screenshots?

Sorry for your case. Just to verify, when you choose the resolution, was there a "$"? In this case, I would recommend you send your drone and SSD card back and make it work. Thanks for your patience. Here is the contact link: http://www.dji.com/support.
2017-9-12
Use props
klickdavis
lvl.2
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-12 22:50
Sorry for your case. Just to verify, when you choose the resolution, was there a "$"? In this case, I would recommend you send your drone and SSD card back and make it work. Thanks for your patience. Here is the contact link: http://www.dji.com/support.

Electra,
There is no $ sign in card selection/res selection window.
I am simply unable to use SSD card or to format it.
I will not send my I2 "back" over this issue.
Will you authorize an exchange of my 240gbSSD card??
Rick
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

klickdavis Posted at 2017-9-13 11:26
Electra,
There is no $ sign in card selection/res selection window.
I am simply unable to use SSD card or to format it.

Ok, you can send your SSD card back for check.
Please note that if your SSD card has nothing wrong, we will still need your I2 to locate the problem. It may cost more time. Thanks for understanding.
2017-9-13
Use props
klickdavis
lvl.2
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-13 19:23
Ok, you can send your SSD card back for check.
Please note that if your SSD card has nothing wrong, we will still need your I2 to locate the problem. It may cost more time. Thanks for understanding.

Electra,
I'm not understanding at all. This tech issue should not happen at all.
Will need correct information to ship card to.
Rick
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

klickdavis Posted at 2017-9-14 03:47
Electra,
I'm not understanding at all. This tech issue should not happen at all.
Will need correct information to ship card to.

Klickdavis,
Since you do not provide the screenshot of resolution interface in the app, we need your SSD card to further check the problem.
Please contact our support first. Here is the link: http://www.dji.com/support
And fill the relevant information, we will help you check your SSD card.

2017-9-14
Use props
bryharv.gmail
lvl.1
United States

Hi, I am experiencing the same problem with the 480gb cineSSD. The drone will not format the cineSSD. Every time I try it says "format failed." I have only purchased the Apple prores license, It is stuck on CDNG but I do not have CDNG license.  The card was working perfectly before it got stuck on CDNG.
IMG_6649 copy.jpg
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bryharv.gmail Posted at 2017-9-19 09:08
Hi, I am experiencing the same problem with the 480gb cineSSD. The drone will not format the cineSSD. Every time I try it says "format failed." I have only purchased the Apple prores license, It is stuck on CDNG but I do not have CDNG license.  The card was working perfectly before it got stuck on CDNG.

What do you mean it got stuck in CDNG? Can you select 422HQ and 4444XQ? Form the picture, CDNG hasn't been activated, but it makes no sense other options cannot be selected.
Please reinsert SSD card and reboot APP to try again. If the problem persists, please post the screenshot of error message here. Thanks.
2017-9-20
Use props
lvl.4
Flight distance : 150932 ft

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-20 00:38
What do you mean it got stuck in CDNG? Can you select 422HQ and 4444XQ? Form the picture, CDNG hasn't been activated, but it makes no sense other options cannot be selected.
Please reinsert SSD card and reboot APP to try again. If the problem persists, please post the screenshot of error message here. Thanks.

Whatever happened with this?
2018-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules