Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Makawao, Hi
537 3 2017-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tig
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3629 ft
United States

Dji,

So im a novice and it seems dji wants to keep me from flying. I think ive flown a whopping 3 days. I lost my phantom 3 and was so lucky and happy i found it. It needed repair so i send it to dji repair place in California. Im told itd be repaired and sent back to me within 5 days.
Nope that was a no go because they didnt have some if the parts. Its eventually fixed and sent back but it took 2 weeks. Anyways i get it back and am missing the battery charger and 1 propeller. I notify them if this last Monday and i still haven't recieved the 2 missing items. So get this ive been calling emailing and texting them online. I find out last Thursday that they dont have the items and will have to order them..... wtf?? You dont have battery charger cables nor propellers!!! Now how the f... does that happen. Cas 876523p4k4h3..omg.. Dji speed it up and send it next day air and saturday delivery. Some sirt if compensation should warrant it.
Anyways. . Mahalo

Tig
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Tig, we are sorry for the unfortunate experience and inconvenience that has been caused.
The case has been escalated to local team to speed up, we will have someone to contact you very soon, thanks for your patience.
2017-8-15
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I had the same problem a few months back. Called, e-mailed, and chatted for nearly a month and got nowhere.  Contacted Mindy and three days later, non returned parts were in the mail box.

She DELIVERS!   
2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-8-17 16:28
I had the same problem a few months back. Called, e-mailed, and chatted for nearly a month and got nowhere.  Contacted Mindy and three days later, non returned parts were in the mail box.

She DELIVERS!

We are glad we can help people.
2017-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules