Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Have you had an airframe replacement repair?
784 1 2017-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ToyCarCollector
lvl.3
Flight distance : 202126 ft
United States

I’m wondering if you have had your Spark in to repair for damaged arms.  Mine is in right now and the status update says it is being repaired.  I just watched a Spark tear down video and it seems to me that to replace the airframe would be time consuming and difficult, getting everything out and back into a new frame.  Even the video guys do not go all the way.  They get the major electronics out and the airframe is still full of the motors and wires and much more all carefully installed at the factory. Have you had this done to your Spark?  I thought they would just send out a new one since it was a warranty covered repair.  Please tell of your experience.  What about the refresh program does that give you a new Spark or someone else’s damaged Spark that has been refurbished?  I had great confidence in my original Spark until it acted up and crashed, but how will I get that confidence back if I my Spark has been completely dissembled and reassembled by an unknown entitywith unknown skill and experience?  

2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I understand your concern. If I were on your shoes, I felt the same as well. I have checked the case status, the drone has been repaired and our colleagues will do flight test later. We will ship it as soon as it is ready.
2017-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules