Resource file
15590 8 2017-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jake daniel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136312 ft
Mauritius

Can someoneing help on this issue: It requires downloading of resource file when lauching dji go4 app. I was in a zone with no internet and I can't open dji go 4 because he need to download resource file, what is that? Do i need to delete and install the app or any other way to cancel updating resource file. i dont believe that you can't fly without internet connection. HELP please!
dji go 4.jpg
2017-8-16
Use props
Nazar78
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5106037 ft
Singapore

It needs to download this 43MB (size vary with version) obb package, /Android/obb/dji.go.v4/main.1025485.dji.go.v4.obb. This usually happens only once on the very first install or selective subsequent app upgrades. By any chance you or any of your app cleaner accidentally deleted this file?
2017-8-16
Use props
jake daniel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136312 ft
Mauritius

Nazar78 Posted at 2017-8-16 07:21
It needs to download this 43MB (size vary with version) obb package, /Android/obb/dji.go.v4/main.1025485.dji.go.v4.obb. This usually happens only once on the very first install or selective subsequent app upgrades. By any chance you or any of your app cleaner accidentally deleted this file?

yes looks you are right , there were files deleted by the app cleaner. as it has been re-installed let just see if it prompt again. If it does i will delete and re-install dji g0 4
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If you are sure that the app has the internet but can not download, you need to reinstall the app. If there is some important file on the app,  recommend that you can try to connect this mobile device to the computer and find out if they haven't been cleaned and back up first.
2017-8-16
Use props
rightLANE
lvl.1
United States

Any solution to this problem? The app won't properly install from the play store for me, and when I downloaded the app from apkmirror it won't download the resource file. I just got my spark back since my last one was defective and now I have to deal with this issue. To say I'm a little frustrated would be an understatement.
2017-8-21
Use props
Laszl0
lvl.1
Poland

"Can someoneing help on this issue: It requires downloading of resource file when lauching dji go4 app. I was in a zone with no internet and I can't open dji go 4 because he need to download resource file, what is that? Do i need to delete and install the app or any other way to cancel updating resource file. i dont believe that you can't fly without internet connection. HELP please!"

Hello

Did you found a solution for your problem? I need to install old 4.1.15 version and I have exacly the same problem.
2017-12-29
Use props
Laszl0
lvl.1
Poland

rightLANE Posted at 2017-8-21 15:57
Any solution to this problem? The app won't properly install from the play store for me, and when I downloaded the app from apkmirror it won't download the resource file. I just got my spark back since my last one was defective and now I have to deal with this issue. To say I'm a little frustrated would be an understatement.

"Any solution to this problem? The app won't properly install from the play store for me, and when I downloaded the app from apkmirror it won't download the resource file. I just got my spark back since my last one was defective and now I have to deal with this issue. To say I'm a little frustrated would be an understatement. "

Hello
Did you found a solution for problem with Resouce file? I need to install old 4.1.15 version and I have exacly the same problem.
2017-12-29
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

FIRST! backup anything you want to keep and sync all your flights, pics and videos..................then uninstall the app then delete the DJI folder in storage reboot your device then download and install it again.
2017-12-29
Use props
Mavic Mini
New

United States

I found a temporary, alternate solution. On your Android phone go to the file Directory. Tap on internal, then tap on the Android folder. In this folder you will see to folders named DATA and the other named OBB.
Tap OBB, you will see another folder named dji.go.v5 . In there is where the RESOURCE FILE is located every time the DJI FLY APP downloads it. Now go back to OBB folder and COPY/PASTE it then copy it in your DOWNLOADS FOLDER. In there that file will never be deleted even by Androids security system and app cleaner. Now you have a back up and here's why. After launching the DJI FLY APP, using  it  then closing it, after so much time your Android phone will think its a security threat and DELETE it from the OBB folder where the RESOURCE FILE is located. So if you are out away from WIFI and MOBILE DATA connection, first, before opening the DJI FLY APP, check if the RESOURCE FILE is still in its destination. If it is not then your app will try to request the RESORCE FILE from its server and you will not be able to use it. When you notice the RESORCE FILE is missing  just go to your DOWNLOAD folder, COPY/PASTE the OBB folder and place it back in   Internal/Android directory. After doing this then launch the app and it will work.
2020-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules