Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GO4 on Android crashing/freezing often
912 3 2017-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Trilogy
lvl.1
Canada

Anyone else having trouble running GO4 on Android?  It seems like everytime I run it, the app freezes or crashes at least once per flight.  I've updated to the latest version and I use a Nexus 7 tablet.
2017-8-16
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Trilogy,

You may be taxing your RAM and processor with apps running in the background and downloading.  If you put your Nexus 7 in Airplane Mode, you can test for this problem.  Beyond that, you should learn how to disable and delete apps you do not need for flying.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I would recommend you to re-install the APP to check the performance. Alternatively, change to another recommended mobile as the stability can be ensured.
2017-8-16
Use props
Daveb500
lvl.4
Flight distance : 191742 ft
United Kingdom

I didn't have until recently. I had been runiing on an old Sony Z1 phone, Then last week it crashed, almost lost the drone. I tried a Nexus 7 tablet that was awful. So I have now bought an Acer Iconia tablet. Ive tested that and so far looks good.
Plan is to dedicate that tablet to the phantom, I think the problem with android it depends on what device it is, so many out there using variations of the platform. I have a very good new Andriod phone running 7, and it will not run the app at all, yet older versions seem to be more stable.
2017-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules