Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Missing flights and data
2192 5 2017-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Photoscot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1093727 ft
United Kingdom

I too have had intermittent restriction on height and distance following the recent upgrade. There is also no history or count of photos and videos taken although I have downloaded them from the nirco SD Card.
I reinstalled the app on Sunday after I repeatdely could nott fly above 30m which was successful but I have now lost two flight. I tried to access the aircraft data from my Inspire 1 Pro using the USB cable to my iMac but cannot seem to download it.  Could you adsvise how I can retrieve the flight data please?  I do not have a PC just Apple Macs.
2017-8-17
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Did you sign in to the app after you reinstalled it?
2017-8-17
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Make sure you updated both the controller and the aircraft. Then turn them off. Enter App, sign in again and you should be all good to go.
2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Flight records are saved in APP, if you didn't syn the flight records to server before uninstalling the APP, then the flight records and video cache will lost.
2017-8-17
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-17 21:13
Flight records are saved in APP, if you didn't syn the flight records to server before uninstalling the APP, then the flight records and video cache will lost.

Hi Mindy,

I had the same issue, I have since reinstalled the app and signed in but the flight logs are still missing, I'm sure they would have been recorded somewhere on my device but I cannot find them. Does anyone at DJI know where they would have been saved?

Mark G.
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-8-18 00:03
Hi Mindy,

I had the same issue, I have since reinstalled the app and signed in but the flight logs are still missing, I'm sure they would have been recorded somewhere on my device but I cannot find them. Does anyone at DJI know where they would have been saved?

For iOS device (iPhone or iPad), here is the steps to find flight records:
1. Install and run iTunes and then connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer
2. In iTunes, go to “Account” > “Authorization” > “Authorize this computer”. Please use your apple account and password to complete the authorization
3. (1) Click on the device icon; (2) Go to “App” and then scroll down the page a little bit; (3) Choose “DJI GO” or “DJI GO 4” accordingly;
4. Then you will find a folder named ''FlightRecords''.

For Android phone or tablet, you can access the files at the below path of your device’s internal storage:
1) For Flight Record files:
1.1) For DJI GO: “/DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord”;
1.2) For DJI GO 4: “/DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightRecord”.
2017-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules