Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Fell From Sky
2022 22 2017-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pickettman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 241401 ft
United States

Maybe this has been addressed maybe not.  Maybe it breaks rules but I hope not but I have exhausted DJI Support

I took my Phantom 4 out of its case and prepared to fly.  I checked the battery and made sure it was 100%.  The flight data showed this as well.  I took the drone up approx. 181 ft.  As I glanced at the screen I saw a warning that read "Battery Low Voltage Protection"  As soon as I noticed this I quickly start my decent.  I then get approx. 140 ft and the drone looses power and falls from the sky, hits concrete and significant damage is caused to the drone as you can imagine. (This ever happened to anyone else?)

Next I contacted DJI who referred me to fill out a report, sync flight data, and explain circumstances of accident.  I was given a mailing slip to mail the damaged drone to DJI. I send it in as soon as I could.   A week or so goes by and I get a repair estimate explaining how much it would cost to fix.  I called DJI to discuss the issue and I explained to them that the issue and warnings that I noticed on the screen and kindly asked him if this was a operator error or a mechanical error.  He was reluctant to tell me. I then continued to explain that this is an issue with the drone and that a fully charged battery was correctly inserted into the drone confirmed by the flight data.  He eventually sent this case back for reevaluation and that I should hear something in a few days.

I waited over a week to call back and I got another gentleman saying the exact same thing and that he too would send it over for reevaluation and I should hear something in a few days.  Again, I waited over a week.  I then called back in and another rep answered and responded too with “I will have the case reevaluated” and that someone would be in touch in a few days.  This time I said “3 people have told me the same thing…”  He put me on hold and came back and said I should have received an email asking me to sync flight data, explain circumstances, etc.  I told him I did this the first day I made the claim online but I did not receive an email.  He then said that no decision has been made on my case b/c I haven’t replied to their email.  After checking I never received an email so the rep sent me an email asking for all the information they needed.  

I synced the flight data again and followed up on the email and it’s been over 2 weeks.  No one can seem to help me and I always get sent to the same people in China.  What are my options…Anyone else experienced this or have any idea what I can do?  It’s been almost 3 months since I have been without my drone.  

2017-8-17
Use props
Blackbeagle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56 ft
United States

Sorry to hear, but welcome to DJI customer service. They have great products. Too bad they spent all their money and resources on marketing and R&D rather than customer service.
2017-8-17
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Yep, it's not out of the ordinary at all.  Hang in there.
2017-8-17
Use props
phantom_of_the_
lvl.2
Flight distance : 90459 ft
United Kingdom

Wow...that's shockingly bad. I can totally understand your frustration. It would appear the customer service is very poorly organised. I hope you get a satisfactory response soon.
2017-8-17
Use props
fans5f01fa88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58304 ft
United States

phantom_of_the_ Posted at 2017-8-17 08:40
Wow...that's shockingly bad. I can totally understand your frustration. It would appear the customer service is very poorly organised. I hope you get a satisfactory response soon.

Mine quit at 390ft and the flight record ends at 390ft elevation.  Been a month and they say it was my fault.  The thing quit flying at 390ft.  No auto land no nothing.  This was the very first flight on a new drone.
2017-8-17
Use props
Pickettman
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for the replies.  Nice to know this is the norm but how can that be?  Does DJI troll the forums or is there another number that anyone has other than the number that routs me to the claims department in China?  Very frustrating.  I guess my next move is going to be social media.  I fell in Love with flying my very first flight and recommended DJI to everyone I spoke with.  I convinced a few people to purchase them.  

Prior, I was confident with flying.  NO fear of flying out over the ocean or around mountains etc.  I've recorded video for large corporations for footage that they implement into their DVD's.  This malfunction is not something that is caused by an operator which has diminished my faith in the equipment.   How can we trust that these things will not fall out of the sky again.  ALL I'M ASKING FOR IS THAT DJI LOOK INTO THIS AND MAKE THIS RIGHT.  3 MONTHS IS FAR TOO LONG TO HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEM TO NOT WARRANT THEIR FAULTY EQUIPMENT.
I MISS IT.
2017-8-17
Use props
Pickettman
lvl.1
United States

fans5f01fa88 Posted at 2017-8-17 08:49
Mine quit at 390ft and the flight record ends at 390ft elevation.  Been a month and they say it was my fault.  The thing quit flying at 390ft.  No auto land no nothing.  This was the very first flight on a new drone.

Did you get the Battery Low Voltage Warning as well?  If it's a common problem I think a class action may be the best alternative.  

I will start researching today!
2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Picket, we are sorry for the unfortunate experience with our customer service, I understand your frustration and will try our best to get it addressed for you.
Could you please help to verify your case number, is that CAS-683135-X9G8D1? You never received the ourtcome of data analysis right?
2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans5f01fa88 Posted at 2017-8-17 08:49

Sorry to read on this, may we have the case number? So we can check more details for better assistance.
2017-8-17
Use props
tmowatt
New

United States

Same happen to me.  I had to pack it up and send it back here in the US.  I sent the aircraft and batteries.  It took them a few weeks to get me an answer.  They=n another couple of weeks for them to service and then a wekk for the return shipping.  I did not get a really good explanation as to what happen which concerned me.  I asked again and got no real explanation.  I guess I was supposed to be happy it was all covered under waranty.
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

tmowatt Posted at 2017-8-18 10:22
Same happen to me.  I had to pack it up and send it back here in the US.  I sent the aircraft and batteries.  It took them a few weeks to get me an answer.  They=n another couple of weeks for them to service and then a wekk for the return shipping.  I did not get a really good explanation as to what happen which concerned me.  I asked again and got no real explanation.  I guess I was supposed to be happy it was all covered under waranty.

Sorry for the delay in the repair process, could you please provide me with your case number? We'll learn from it and keep improving to provide you all better service.
2017-8-18
Use props
Pickettman
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-17 18:17
Picket, we are sorry for the unfortunate experience with our customer service, I understand your frustration and will try our best to get it addressed for you.
Could you please help to verify your case number, is that CAS-683135-X9G8D1? You never received the ourtcome of data analysis right?

Hello DJI Mindy.  Sorry it took so long to acknowledge this.  Not too long after I wrote in the forum I received a call from Marquez in tech support stating that the error was infact a manufacturer error and that they would get a refurbished unit sent out to me.  For times sake I will include to you what I just sent tech support.  Upon getting the drone out to fly once I had my first opportunity the drone would not connect to my phone.  Here is the status of where I'm at and what I sent Marquez.  I'm posting this not out of frustration but b/c I'm not sure if when I reply to emails if they go to a queue, space, or if someone actually gets them, reads them, and responds.  

Marquez,

Hello sir and hope this finds you well.  You and I spoke back in the middle of August regarding CAS-683135-X9G8D1.  Originally you had said it would ship out quickly but it took it over 2 weeks to get to me.  I was unable to unbox it and fly the drone for about another week.  Finally, I woke up ready to fly, got everything out, updated all the firmware for the drone, for my iPhone 7 plus and also updated the DJI Go App and Downloaded the DJI GO 4 App.  When I went to connect the devices the drone would not connect to my phone.  I got online and looked at possible solutions but came up empty handed.  

Keep in mind the drone malfunctioned due to an issue that was unrelated to the operator which I was specifically told by you.  The malfunction occurred on June 29th.  I have now been without my drone for 1/4 of the year. Today I had a few free moments so I contacted support hopefully to get a simple resolve.  Unfortunately I received an email with a new case number (CAS-1010202-M0N6P8) asking me to send the machine back to DJI.  This is absolutely unacceptable.  DJI had my drone close to 3 months and now support is asking me to send back in. I do not want to be without this for another 3 months.  Currently I am paying for this on a credit card so interest is killing me paying for something that I cannot use.  

Can you please give me a call and speak to me directly.

Best Regards,

Brian
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pickettman Posted at 2017-9-18 13:00
Hello DJI Mindy.  Sorry it took so long to acknowledge this.  Not too long after I wrote in the forum I received a call from Marquez in tech support stating that the error was infact a manufacturer error and that they would get a refurbished unit sent out to me.  For times sake I will include to you what I just sent tech support.  Upon getting the drone out to fly once I had my first opportunity the drone would not connect to my phone.  Here is the status of where I'm at and what I sent Marquez.  I'm posting this not out of frustration but b/c I'm not sure if when I reply to emails if they go to a queue, space, or if someone actually gets them, reads them, and responds.  

Marquez,

Pickett, so sorry to hear that the problem persists when you received it. Please help us to make troubleshooting firstly.
What is the color of RC indicator when you power on aircraft and RC?
What is the error message in APP? ''How to connect'' or ''Disconnected'' or ''No image transmission''?
2017-9-18
Use props
Pickettman
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-18 20:15
Pickett, so sorry to hear that the problem persists when you received it. Please help us to make troubleshooting firstly.
What is the color of RC indicator when you power on aircraft and RC?
What is the error message in APP? ''How to connect'' or ''Disconnected'' or ''No image transmission''?

Just now seeing this.  I will check.  I got a new iPhone and it is still doing it.  So aggravating.  Why can't you guys just send me a NEW drone.  That would be the easiest solution.  I do not have time to sit on the phone with tech service and trouble shoot.  The first drone fell from the sky b/c of a mechanical issue unrelated to the operator.  That was a brand new drone that I bought.  Why send a refurbished unit?  I think it's been far too long with too much time tied up in waiting on DJI.  Please feel free to pass this up or down the chain.  I'm sorry it's taken so long to reply but I hardly ever get on here due to time constraints.  

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Brian
2017-10-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pickettman Posted at 2017-10-21 13:04
Just now seeing this.  I will check.  I got a new iPhone and it is still doing it.  So aggravating.  Why can't you guys just send me a NEW drone.  That would be the easiest solution.  I do not have time to sit on the phone with tech service and trouble shoot.  The first drone fell from the sky b/c of a mechanical issue unrelated to the operator.  That was a brand new drone that I bought.  Why send a refurbished unit?  I think it's been far too long with too much time tied up in waiting on DJI.  Please feel free to pass this up or down the chain.  I'm sorry it's taken so long to reply but I hardly ever get on here due to time constraints.  

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Brian, the solution was offered according to DJI's policy, the replacement might be new unit or as-new condition in terms of performance and reliability. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and would like to help you. The troubleshooting is necessary to verify the exact status, and we need your cooperation to figure this out asap. Appreciate your time and understanding.
2017-10-21
Use props
Pickettman
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-21 23:25
Brian, the solution was offered according to DJI's policy, the replacement might be new unit or as-new condition in terms of performance and reliability. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and would like to help you. The troubleshooting is necessary to verify the exact status, and we need your cooperation to figure this out asap. Appreciate your time and understanding.

I understand the policy.  However, a new or as new unit should operate the same as a new unit. Time is money and I've spent far too much in time and a great amount in tangible dollars to own your product..  I have a business to run and a personal life to try and live after working my 14 hour days.  I will give tech support a call tomorrow.  However, if I have to send the unit back in I will be interested to see what the resolve will be.  I still think offering a new unit would be the "Right" thing to do.  Drone-less since June.  That's a shame for such an awesome gadget.  
2017-10-29
Use props
Pickettman
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-21 23:25

Today I spoke with a tech support rep who said they would make me smile!!!  However before I spoke with him I charged the RC and put a battery with 3 bars into the refurbished machine.  He was right.  In a few steps the drone and phone connected and there was a smile on my face.  

I'm so excited to fly.  I go outside set the drone on the ground step away, see a few warnings.  One saying that I can only fly within a certain range and another saying "fly with caution."  I'm STOKED.  She's off the ground.  I turn the camera towards me, admire the phantom 4 for a second, re-familiarize myself with the controls and start my accent...10' 20' 30' 40'. BEEP BEEP BEEP EXTREMELY LOW VOLTAGE".

I PANICKED....QUICKLY I start my decent.  The remote was beeping, I'm freaking out b/c I'm thinking at any moment the bee's are going to quit buzzing again.  LUCKILY, I got the drone to the ground safely where I carried it inside, with the unit still recording, open my laptop, hit record on photo booth, and contact DJI.  

DJI, This record is so broken at this point.  After explaining for 20 minutes what happened the first time I sent it in, and then what happened when I got the refurbished one back he told me he would have to transfer me.  31 Minutes on the phone the new rep tells me that he's escalating this case and he gives me a new case number, and say's I'm so sorry but we are going to have to send you another email and another packaging slip and that I will have to mail the unit back in.

UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!  IT's been nearly a half of a year since I've had the chance to fly.  This is far to long for a company as AWESOME as this to let me crash and burn.

PLEASE HELP.....
2017-11-2
Use props
Pickettman
lvl.1
United States

Please let me add what my next step is going to be and the next blog I write, and the next status update that my wife and I will share.  Let me also state that my wife is a Master Trainer, Fitness Model, and   Co-developer for one of the programs for the worlds largest fitness brand. This will also be  then what her colleagues, followers, and friends  will share. .  Let me also add that this company hires me to shoot some of their events (photography) and even record footage with my drone (when it worked) which they would use in their production which goes out all over the world.  We just arrived back from another production where I got to help shoot one of the worlds top social media influencers.  Guess who didn't have a drone with them?

I say that not to put myself on a pedestal, to intimidate you, or to come off like I'm somebody special b/c I'm not.  Rather I want to let you know the importance this drone has in my life.  It would be easy to go to Best Buy and buy a new one but that's not fair nor is that part of the warranty.  I feel this issue has went unresolved for far too long and I'm begging you to please step up and do what is right.  Get me flying again with a new drone.  PLEASE : - )

My Future Social Media Post:

Disclaimer:  If you are not DJI or DJI Support STOP reading.  This will bore you.  If you are DJI or DJI Support you've been served!  I will explain this as briefly as I can but I need your attention and calling DJI Support has yielded absolutely nothing.  

On May 31'st I took my #phantom4 up to catch the back end of a storm.  Before doing, I securely inserted a freshly charged battery.  I know this b/c I didn't want to use the battery that was already inserted which only had two bars which would only be giving me about 10 minutes or so to fly.  As I ascended I got to about 180 ft and received a warning saying "Extremely Low Voltage" and a warning on my screen that said "Battery Low Voltage Protection."   As I noticed it again I started my decent.  When I lowered the craft to about 140 ft, the bee's stopped buzzing.  The drone fell to the asphalt and broke into pieces.

I called DJI Support who I explained the circumstances to.  I was given a case number, sent an email with directions, and a packaging slip to send the unit to their facility in California.  I also went online and filled out a report and also sent in all the flight data records etc.  At my first opportunity I took the Drone to UPS and shipped it to their center.  I was told I should hear something in about 2 weeks.

Time goes by and I hear nothing.  Finally I get an email from DJI which was an invoice saying that I would have to pay roughly 385.00.  I Picked the phone up and called them to find out why I was being charged.  Clearly it was a manufacturer's mechanical issue and not an operator malfunction and clearly within my 1 year warranty.  I spent a long while of the phone rehashing the story, explaining to him the warnings, the steps I took contacting DJI and etc.etc.etc.  The rep apologized and said he would notate the case and escalate the status and I should hear from someone in a few days. Meanwhile I was still getting an invoice from DJI saying I needed to pay 385.00.

Days turned to weeks and finally 3 weeks later or so deiced to follow up.  Again I took up over 30 minutes talking with a rep explaining the exact same thing as before who told me the exact same thing as the other rep and that he would escalate the case and someone would contact me back in a few days.  Meanwhile I continued getting an invoice from DJI Support

Days turned into weeks again and finally I got impatient and called DJI Support back.  I asked to speak to someone...anyone other than tech who answered the phone.  I wanted to speak to someone either in a suit and tie, or someone who wears a white gown with satin gloves who inspects the damaged drones upon their arrival and makes the decision as to what qualifies as a manufactures warranty.  

After being put on hold for a while he finally comes back and says "Have you been checking your email?"  "We sent an email with steps you needed to follow.  Let me remind you, I had already followed these steps the day I first reported the incident.  The rep also said I needed to SYNC the flight data record (Which I clearly did already) b/c they had not received.  The rep from DJI Support sent me an email with the instructions how to sync the records.  He said once I did that someone would be in contact within a few days.   I did as I was asked, followed the directions in the email and waited.

A few days went by then so did weeks.  Again I called in and spoke with a rep who said he would exclave the case.  At this point I got DIRECT.  No, I'm not waiting any longer.  I want to know EXACTLY what needs to be done to resolve this.  I was put on hold for a long time while he researched the notes of the case.  At first he didn't see where someone had told me to re-sync the records then he finally found notes showing someone had emailed steps to sync the data records and apologized.  He told me that he was very sorry but all he could do was escalate the ticket.  

Running out of options, I could not find phone numbers to call, DJI Support is in China and will not connect me or give me any means of contact to those who evaluate the machines, so I turn to the DJI Forum.  I post a new topic "Phantom 4 Fell From Sky". A few folks commented and one even said "Sorry to hear, Welcome to DJI customer support."  DJI was also quick to respond asking for the case number etc.  

Within a few days I get a call from DJI Support saying they were going to send me a refurbished unit b/c the malfunction WAS NOT a user error and that IT WAS a mechanical issue and he would have a refurbished unit shipped two day ground.  I was so excited!!!  I was getting my wings back!!!  

Three weeks later I finally get my drone.  It was almost 1/3 of a year that DJI had my drone.  I had the drone back for about a week before I had time to fly.  Finally several weeks ago I I determined when I was going to fly so the night before I make sure everything is charged and all the firmwares are up to date.  

I wake up and It was a nice cool gorgeous morning so I took off to a local park to fly the friendly skies.  I get to where I'm heading, take everything out of the box, plug the phone up to the R.C. and I keep getting a message "Aircraft disconnected". What do I do?  Straight to Google and search for solutions b/c it's Saturday and Tech Support is Closed.  To my surprise I find nothing that helps.

By this time, if my memory serves me correct, It's Monday perhaps and I call back into DJI Support to let them know of the issue.  I spend a ton of time explaining the issue to only have the rep tell me that I'm going to have to RESEND the drone back in.  I had an aneurism and hung the phone up.

Another couple of days or week goes by and I'm feeling ambitious so I give DJI another call while I'm on the road and also did not have the drone with me but I at least wanted to try and reason with someone at DJI to replace my Phantom 4.  This time the rep asks me a few questions and let's me know there is a Phantom 4 help line who may be able to assist and asked me to call back when I was in front of the machine.  

Before I have time to call in and hash it all out again I get back onto the DJI forum and reply to my old post.  I voice my frustration and tell them that this process has taken extremely too long and ask "Why can't you just replace the broken one with a new one instead of a refurbished on."  I quickly got a response back saying that "according to DJI's policy, the replacement might be new unit or as-new condition in terms of performance and reliability."  

Did you hear that?  "MIGHT be new or AS new..."  My reply "As new means that it should do everything "As New" right?    I then said that I would give DJI Support one more shot when I get time.

It's been so hard for me to carve out extra time to call these guys back because I know it's going to take an hour to explain the whole scenario again.  So either I didn't have time, forgot to call b/c I was busy, or if I  remember to call, it was always late in the evening and past hours.  So today  I  was  finally able to contact DJI Support again.

The guy who answered the phone was awesome and said that by the end of the phone call I would be smiling.  He was right within a few steps my phone was connected to my Drone and I could fly.

I went outside, set the drone on the ground, and within a few seconds I was off the ground.  I took it up about 10' or so to admire what I've been missing and to also re-familiarize myself with the controls after 6 months without any practice.  After a few moments, Up we go!  10', 20' 30' and 40' then BEEP BEEP BEEP Extremely low voltage and I start getting more messages on may screen.  I PANICKED.....NOT AGAIN.  Immediately I brought it down and luckily this time I was able to get it down before it cut off.

I immediately took screen shots from my phone of all the warnings, walked in and spent an hour on the phone with DJI Support.  The tech was extremely apologetic after spending 30 minutes to explain all the circumstances all over again one more time.  Ultimately he ended up saying the exact same thing as all the other guys...you guessed it "We are going to create a new case number, send you an email with some instructions to follow a long with a mailing slip."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? 6 MORE MONTHS...WE SHALL SEE

2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pickettman Posted at 2017-11-2 20:35
Please let me add what my next step is going to be and the next blog I write, and the next status update that my wife and I will share.  Let me also state that my wife is a Master Trainer, Fitness Model, and   Co-developer for one of the programs for the worlds largest fitness brand. This will also be  then what her colleagues, followers, and friends  will share. .  Let me also add that this company hires me to shoot some of their events (photography) and even record footage with my drone (when it worked) which they would use in their production which goes out all over the world.  We just arrived back from another production where I got to help shoot one of the worlds top social media influencers.  Guess who didn't have a drone with them?

I say that not to put myself on a pedestal, to intimidate you, or to come off like I'm somebody special b/c I'm not.  Rather I want to let you know the importance this drone has in my life.  It would be easy to go to Best Buy and buy a new one but that's not fair nor is that part of the warranty.  I feel this issue has went unresolved for far too long and I'm begging you to please step up and do what is right.  Get me flying again with a new drone.  PLEASE : - )

I'm sincerely sorry for the inconvenience we caused before. We completely understand your situation, I would feel the same if I were on your shoes. Per the case log of last case, we finally managed it and returned the unit at 26th August. As for the accident happened later, our colleagues have created a case and suggested you to send it in asap, and the local team will proceed it as priority. Again, apologize for this.
2017-11-3
Use props
Pickettman
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-3 01:26
I'm sincerely sorry for the inconvenience we caused before. We completely understand your situation, I would feel the same if I were on your shoes. Per the case log of last case, we finally managed it and returned the unit at 26th August. As for the accident happened later, our colleagues have created a case and suggested you to send it in asap, and the local team will proceed it as priority. Again, apologize for this.

DJI Susan,

You seem extremely kind but I'm asking for a NEW replacement. RC & Drone.  Once I have received my new product I will send in the refurbished (I want to say garbage but I'll be nice) unit you shipped me that was supposed to be "As New" .   If not, I'm escalating this to the Better Business Bureau, contacting my local investigative news agency, as well as proceeding this as priority to my legal teams attention as to if they advice me if my wife and I should share this story to our social media outlets, with our friends, and friends of friends, followers, etc. before we take further steps to go to small claims court.  

I apologize for the tone of this email however, being taken advantage of by a massive corporation and after being rendered grounded for over 1/2 a year has breached my patience.  

Your team has my recent case number and my phone number.  It is in your best interest to contact me.

Thanks for your time and I anxiously await your phone call.  And if you call, and I don't answer, please try try and try again until I pick up.  I guarantee it will be a fraction of the time I've taken for this company.

Kind Regards,

Brian

2017-11-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pickettman Posted at 2017-11-3 21:56
DJI Susan,

You seem extremely kind but I'm asking for a NEW replacement. RC & Drone.  Once I have received my new product I will send in the refurbished (I want to say garbage but I'll be nice) unit you shipped me that was supposed to be "As New" .   If not, I'm escalating this to the Better Business Bureau, contacting my local investigative news agency, as well as proceeding this as priority to my legal teams attention as to if they advice me if my wife and I should share this story to our social media outlets, with our friends, and friends of friends, followers, etc. before we take further steps to go to small claims court.  

Brian, this case has been transferred to the management for further assistance. And they will contact you in the next several working days.
2017-11-4
Use props
Pickettman
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-4 01:14
Brian, this case has been transferred to the management for further assistance. And they will contact you in the next several working days.

Can you have your management call me again?  I received a call but I missed it and they left me a voice message.  The only call back number is the call center in China
2017-11-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Pickettman Posted at 2017-11-10 05:22
Can you have your management call me again?  I received a call but I missed it and they left me a voice message.  The only call back number is the call center in China

Hi, I checked the case and found that our manager had reached to you once again. Had you picked up that call?
2017-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules