Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Great FPV experience Phantom 3 Advance
1273 6 2017-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Airwolfe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3245 ft
United States

Had some difficulty getting information regarding whether the DJI goggles would work with my P3P.  I had to update the module on my controller to incorporate an HDMI port and the HDMI cord provided with the goggles worked fine.  You will also need the adapter for the cord provided with the goggles to reduce to a mini to work with the new module on the controller.  One other small glitch. When I downloaded the DJI assistant 2 to my computer in order to program the goggles they wouldn't connect with one another.  Had to used another computer and all was successful.  DJI needs to promote the fact that the goggles work great as a FPV viewer.
2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Any device that has an HDMI port is available to connect with the DJI Goggles using the HDMI connector. Thank you very much for your positive feedback. Enjoy it and happy flying!
2017-8-17
Use props
Airwolfe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3245 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-17 18:18
Any device that has an HDMI port is available to connect with the DJI Goggles using the HDMI connector. Thank you very much for your positive feedback. Enjoy it and happy flying!

DJI Susan, how to I eliminate the telemetry while using my DJI goggles. I only want a clear view.
2017-8-27
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Airwolfe Posted at 2017-8-27 09:39
DJI Susan, how to I eliminate the telemetry while using my DJI goggles. I only want a clear view.

A two finger swipe down on the touch pad should offer you some options, one of which should be full screen mode. To exit push the 'return' button on base of goggles.
2017-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Agree with Aardvark. Just have a try.
2017-8-28
Use props
Kingii
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1983783 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

When connected via HDMI you can set the option not to show telemetry data in the DJI Go 4 app on your phone or tablet.
2017-8-28
Use props
damo555
lvl.1
United States

Today I discovered that my recently purchased DJI goggles only provide a live view - they cannot control the gimbal or yaw as with the Mavic or Phantom 4. In the DJI manual they call this 'somatic' movement. This is a deal-breaker for me as I bought them primarily for this 'somatic' capability. I'm going to take them back. Luckily I discovered this less than 30 days after I bought them which means I'm within the return period. I'm very annoyed that this was not made abundantly clear when I was purchasing, both by the dealer AND the DJI website. Has anyone else had this experience?
2017-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules