how would you rate customer sevice?
1154 20 2017-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa6f13f42
lvl.1
Flight distance : 479541 ft
United States

Anyone else feel like they are emailing bots? im getting duplicate emails the whole bit... my moneys gone, i feel like they have nothing to say.
2017-8-17
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Now, that is one sad story.  Probably 90 percent of folks on here who have dealt with repair will tell you it can be bad, but DO NOT give up.  Mods, can you help him please!
2017-8-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

All my contact with staff here and DJI reps has been awesome. ;-)

No wonder they are numero uno...

RedHotPoker

2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We're sorry to hear about your experience, is there any case number? Please provide to us and we will see what we can do to help you, thanks.
2017-8-17
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Rather than start a new thread, I’ll say this here, it’s fairly related.  Thus far my limited experience with DJI customer service has not been terribly bad.  Can take a bit of time for them to answre an e-mail but nothing rediculously long, nor unreasonable.  They always provide responses that provide me with what I need or the information that I’m looking for.  May not be what I want to hear, but that’s just my problem.  
However, in the last few days I’ve received several e-mails requesting comment or to do a survey about their customer service, nothing nonstandard from any other business like this.  Yet, the amusing side to this effort is it is in Chinese/Mandarin (or whatever, I can’t identify or cipher the print).  The basic body of the e-mail is in english but the link to the questions etc. are in what I’ll call Chinese, I guess, as they state there is a link but I am unable to find one.  So, in response I’ve written back stating I need something written in English.  The first few responses were just replies to my original service requests or questions, not for what I had asked for in providing the english version of their links, so I just gave up and let it go.  Then I received another request, so this time I tried to explain in more detail what I needed, and that time they supplied a link in English, progress.  However, see jpg below, this is what I got???

DJI Customer Svc Comment-Survey Request.jpg
Clearly they are asking for something, but as I’ve clearly established I have no earthly idea what it might be.  At present I’ve written back once again stating I need an English version of this, so we’ll have to wait and see what happens.  
Yet I wonder, could it be that they are or have been slow to respond to customer issues because of the perverbial language barrier.  They are working and making attempts but missing the mark completely at the same time.  It seems to me that they need some fluent English (and maybe other languages too) speaking reps who can read, proofread, write, and review their websites etc. to ensure their English communicating customers are being fully served.  For now, for me, I find this hilareous, but it could turn damn frustrating real fast if you can’t get what you need all because they can’t speak the language.

2017-8-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I have checked the case status and found that no accident was found according to all the info you offered.  Please refer our colleague's emails and export the flight records manually for further analysis. Thanks for your cooperation.
2017-8-20
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
United States

Here is an update to my previous post, DJI's reply to me asking for an English version for comment request:
Carol (Support)         
8月21日 22:35 CST
Hi Larry,

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate it.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Carol
DJI Customer Support,

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.

----------------

My first thought was uh???  As you can see above, my response to that situation was to tell them I needed an English version, however, they seem to think I gave them feedback in the form of a question, I'm laughing again.  On that note, I'm giving up on it.  If they really want my comments or feedback then they are going to have to do better than this.  I'm wondering if they really do want it, either that or they are failing at bridging the language barrier and they don't even know it.

2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Genghis9 Posted at 2017-8-21 09:08
Here is an update to my previous post, DJI's reply to me asking for an English version for comment request:
Carol (Support)         8月21日 22:35 CSTHi Larry,

Hi Larry, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer service, this issue has been forwarded to designated department to look into.
The survey email was sent automatically, we will see if there is system error.
As for the reply of your support, you have our sincere apologize for this. I have reported to management to improve our customer service quality and do more training to make your experience with us better in the future.
Appreciate your feedback.
2017-8-21
Use props
fansa6f13f42
lvl.1
United States

Genghis9 Posted at 2017-8-21 09:08
Carol (Support)         8月21日 22:35 CSTHi Larry,

thts why i feel we are talking to bors these ppl dnt care after they get ur money... i womt give up, i dnt have 499.00 to lose NOOOOO WAAAAAY
2017-8-21
Use props
fansa6f13f42
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-21 19:19
Hi Larry, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer service, this issue has been forwarded to designated department to look into.
As for the reply of your support, you have our sincere apologize for this. I have reported to management to improve our customer service quality and do more training to make your experience with us better in the future.

SO FOR ME THE POSTER OF THS THREAD NOTHING???????
2017-8-21
Use props
fansa6f13f42
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-20 22:55
I have checked the case status and found that no accident was found according to all the info you offered.  Please refer our colleague's emails and export the flight records manually for further analysis. Thanks for your cooperation.

WHAT!!!!!! ALL THIS TIME THTS WHAT YOU SAY TO ME!!!! WTH???? I UPLOADED the flight logs thts all tht was thr 8/10/17 was the last flight, i sent tht twice???? wth is going on here???!!!
2017-8-21
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-21 19:19

Mindy,
OK, so to be clear I wouldn't describe the experience as unpleasant but rather interesting.  In this case you all (DJI) were asking for feedback or comments, however, I'm unable to do that in that language, so in the end it was no crisis for me.  
I don't know how hard or easy it is, but all they need to do is supply me and others with a language version that we can read and use.  I know you are an international company but based in China, so I get that everything is based in that language etc. but you all will need to bridge the gap in language if you want my comments and accordingly improve your customer processes.

2017-8-21
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
United States

fansa6f13f42 Posted at 2017-8-21 21:59
thts why i feel we are talking to bors these ppl dnt care after they get ur money... i womt give up, i dnt have 499.00 to lose NOOOOO WAAAAAY
Dude
I totally get your pain and anguish here, but you are going to have to try and calm down and work through this...as you note they have your attention but you are trying to get theirs.  You need to step through this in detail with them because I'm thinking there is a communication problem here.  
For one, are you working off a mobile device/cell phone, I ask because your posts here are full of spelling errors and text shortcuts.  You need to slow down and fully type/text out what you are saying to them.  If they are trying to translate then your shorthand and errors will only complicate things, thus making the process that much harder and longer.
Sorry I can't be of more help, I sincerely hope you get your problem resolved as soon as possible!
Take care...

2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Genghis9 Posted at 2017-8-21 22:53
Mindy,
OK, so to be clear I wouldn't describe the experience as unpleasant but rather interesting.  In this case you all (DJI) were asking for feedback or comments, however, I'm unable to do that in that language, so in the end it was no crisis for me.  
I don't know how hard or easy it is, but all they need to do is supply me and others with a language version that we can read and use.  I know you are an international company but based in China, so I get that everything is based in that language etc. but you all will need to bridge the gap in language if you want my comments and accordingly improve your customer processes.

I understand, we will keep improving our customer service to try our best to eliminate language barrier and provide more professional service, we appreciate your feedback very much.
2017-8-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansa6f13f42 Posted at 2017-8-21 22:00
SO FOR ME THE POSTER OF THS THREAD NOTHING???????

Please calm down firstly, the data analysis has been submitted again, I have contacted analysis team to expedite the process and we will have someone to contact you about the result when it is done, your patience will be highly appreciated.
2017-8-22
Use props
nros101
lvl.1
United States

My experience thus far has been horrible. My order is stuck in payment review. I get the run around on line chat. Send emails in and gotten nothing. At this point, I just want to cancel it and get it from Amazon or B&H Photo. They are SO UNPROFESSIONAL.
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

nros101 Posted at 2017-8-23 11:20
My experience thus far has been horrible. My order is stuck in payment review. I get the run around on line chat. Send emails in and gotten nothing. At this point, I just want to cancel it and get it from Amazon or B&H Photo. They are SO UNPROFESSIONAL.

Sorry for the experience with us, I've seen Natalia has helped you out in your own thread, hope you will get your drone soon.
If there is any further question, please keep us updated there, thank you.
2017-8-24
Use props
fansa6f13f42
lvl.1
United States

Genghis9 Posted at 2017-8-21 23:03
Dude
I totally get your pain and anguish here, but you are going to have to try and calm down and work through this...as you note they have your attention but you are trying to get theirs.  You need to step through this in detail with them because I'm thinking there is a communication problem here.  
For one, are you working off a mobile device/cell phone, I ask because your posts here are full of spelling errors and text shortcuts.  You need to slow down and fully type/text out what you are saying to them.  If they are trying to translate then your shorthand and errors will only complicate things, thus making the process that much harder and longer.

no ths oh sry this was a lot of help thanks
2017-8-25
Use props
fansa6f13f42
lvl.1
United States

the online chat is the worse
2017-8-25
Use props
fansa6f13f42
lvl.1
United States

well after sales, is worse, once they get your money they dont care about anything else, ive been getting the run around for a month now, but the money speaks English
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansa6f13f42 Posted at 2017-8-25 01:36
well after sales, is worse, once they get your money they dont care about anything else, ive been getting the run around for a month now, but the money speaks English

Sorry to have kept you waiting, the result of data analysis will be sent to you very soon, please keep an eye on your email. Thanks.
2017-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules