Altitude lined to 30m
706 9 2017-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4398f909
New
Flight distance : 369518 ft
United Kingdom

Hi. Out on a job today and yet again work stopped due to height restriction of 30m. 0nly way to sort it to delete DJI GO app anf re install but as was not on wifi i couldnt do it. Day ruined and client not happy.
Please someone tell me how to fix this. Im logged into the app at all times and have beginner mode off and hights and distabces set to maximum.
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Log into the APP, then power on the drone first, then start the APP, if it is the same, you can try to restart the drone and the APP for several times.
2017-8-19
Use props
rgallo6
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-19 03:24
Log into the APP, then power on the drone first, then start the APP, if it is the same, you can try to restart the drone and the APP for several times.

Really? This shouldn't be happening! When will there be a fix?  I tried restarting the app several times still stuck on beginner mode!
2017-8-19
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

rgallo6 Posted at 2017-8-19 18:38
Really? This shouldn't be happening! When will there be a fix?  I tried restarting the app several times still stuck on beginner mode!

Not  only restart the app but be sure to LOG In, with your  user name and password.  Make sure the Go app device has a wi fi connection as well

donnie
2017-8-20
Use props
Njorl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1531821 ft
United States

I've been having this problem intermittently too during some flights the last week or two.  When it occurs, I always land, and then do the procedures Diana and Donnie suggested.  Even though settings indicate that distance limit is OFF, it doesn't matter.  Could be a bug introduced during recent firmware upgrade as I've NEVER had this problem w/ my Inspire 1 for the past 30 months...until August.
2017-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

rgallo6 Posted at 2017-8-19 18:38

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, please keep logging in your DJI account and do reboot the APP after you restart the aircraft when you change battery during flight.
Our engineers are working on locating the problem and getting it fixed.
If you have other Android device, we suggest to use it temporally.
2017-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Njorl Posted at 2017-8-20 12:11
I've been having this problem intermittently too during some flights the last week or two.  When it occurs, I always land, and then do the procedures Diana and Donnie suggested.  Even though settings indicate that distance limit is OFF, it doesn't matter.  Could be a bug introduced during recent firmware upgrade as I've NEVER had this problem w/ my Inspire 1 for the past 30 months...until August.

We sincerely apologize for the trouble that has been brought. Our engineers are trying their best to locate the problem and get it fixed, please reboot the APP when you encounter this problem during the flight.
2017-8-20
Use props
Lano7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1021207 ft
Australia

start the controller, start the Inspire 1, start the app on your device, log in, should work,
I too was having the same issue,

It was suggested to reinstall the firmware with each of my 4 batteries, but this didnt change anything,

I now do the above procedure each battery change, I'll keep you posted as to how I go,

2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lano7 Posted at 2017-8-21 04:40
start the controller, start the Inspire 1, start the app on your device, log in, should work,
I too was having the same issue,

This issue has been fixed in new DJI Go V3.1.15, please update at your most convenience.
2017-8-22
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141302 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-22 00:24
This issue has been fixed in new DJI Go V3.1.15, please update at your most convenience.

No it hasn't.  I'm still having this issue.
2017-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules