Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New icon with OTG cable
1223 8 2017-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Convert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6129 ft
United Kingdom

My OTG cable has arrived and I've had a bit of a play to see if it improves the performance of the FPV video.

I noticed there is a new icon on the left hand side of the screen on the GO app. You can toggle it on and off but I'm yet to work out what I'm changing when I do that. I can't see any mention of the icon in any manual...but I may have missed it. Any ideas?

As an aside I've seen complicated ways of getting 2.4ghz activiated when using an OTG cable (start it in wifi mode, select 2.4 from 5.8 then turn wifi off quickly whilst it resets etc) - mine seems to just be 2.4ghz by default though no idea which channel.

icons available with otg cable

icons available with otg cable
2017-8-18
Use props
SirRobin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9774 ft
Germany

Hm, i´m sorry but which icon do you mean? Can´t see anything special...
2017-8-18
Use props
Convert
lvl.4
United Kingdom

The last one (4th one down) on the left hand side, below the controller one. It's not there when I have the phone connected to the controller with wifi.
2017-8-18
Use props
Dirk52
First Officer
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Manual Page 43.
2017-8-18
Use props
InkedUpDad.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 55276 ft
United States

Convert Posted at 2017-8-18 05:30
The last one (4th one down) on the left hand side, below the controller one. It's not there when I have the phone connected to the controller with wifi.

That is the icon to control the Spark via the thumbsticks on your phone. You'd click that and the controls would appear on screen.
2017-8-18
Use props
Convert
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Ah, thanks - never bothered with control direct from the phone as always had the RC so never seen the icon.
2017-8-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Too bad. Hope OTG will get full support
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

It is the icon for controlling when you connect the drone with your mobile device directly. The connection between the Spark RC and the mobile device via OTG cable has not been fully tested, so I would suggest that you use it with caution.
2017-8-21
Use props
Lian82
Second Officer
Flight distance : 796775 ft
Italy

Dji thor..:we are tester
2017-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules