1907 3 2017-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rjs21989
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858701 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just received my 7.85 High Brightness, The only problem I have is that I fly with an XT FLIR camera as well as the X5. Is there any way to bring in the XT app to the CrystalSky? and is there anyway to do Mapping with the CrystalSky??
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

So far, it is not able to add APP to the Crystalsky.
2017-8-19
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I'm interested in the Crystalsky, but as of now, I simply can't buy it since I need the XT app, and I also need a professional ground station app. Yes, I now DJI GS Pro exist and overall I like it, but it has a major limitation which hinders it's usage, and that it that is only shoots JPG and not RAW. Drones Made Easy is capable of it, so it is not a hardware nor a SDK issue, it's just that DJI has not implemented it's functions in their own software(!)

So, effectively, DJI is hindering their sales of the Crystalsky by not implementing their own software and functions available to the software on the Crystalsky.

Hope to see DJI GS Pro with RAW support, and XT app on Crystalsky.
2017-8-21
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I got an answer from DJI support via e-mail yesterday, about my questions if DJI GS Pro (not so Pro since it does not support RAW) and DJI XT app will work on the Crystalsky. The answer was that DJI GS Pro only works on iOS and and that the XT app is under test. If the support person ment that the XT app was for test on Crystalsky or it was under general test I don't know, but I think it's the latter because I was not recommended to use the XT app a few weeks ago, but instead the Go app when flying with the XT.

So, no word if DJI will support it's full line of apps on their own hardware... I'm out of words right now. I'd like the Crystalsky, but it's totally pointless for me to buy when I need RAW in mapping software and also fly with the XT.
2017-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules