Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video choppy?? Your Inspire might be the problem! Dropped frames confirmed!
1882 4 2015-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andisblue
New

United States

When watching back my first flight test footage, it seemed to stutter quite a bit.  (4k 30fps)
Computer too slow?  No - Core i7, GeForce GTX 680.

So, I noticed the stutter was consistent in certain parts of the video (during a slow pan).

Opened the video in Adobe Premiere, advanced frame-by-frame.

Sure enough, at the point of stutter, there are 2 consecutive video frames.  The inspire USES THE SAME FRAME as the previous, perhaps if it cannot keep up?  This is using the included SD card.

This makes the video look like crap.  I encourage you to test your footage frame-by-frame, and report similar findings. (I'm curious if its common, or I have a defect.
2015-3-28
Use props
jimhare
lvl.4
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

I would try a faster Micro SD.   I know the included one is supposed to work but I would try a really fast one before suggesting something is wrong with the Inspire.

I've never had any dropped frames.   I use a San Disk Ultra 64GB XC.
2015-3-29
Use props
427racing
lvl.1

United States

I have the same problem. Video is nice and clear but choppy. Looks like crap. I'll try a faster Micro SD card but have to wonder why DJI would include this card and your video sucks? Hello!!!!
2015-8-1
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

The included SD Card is a cheapshot - its only READ 633x but has only 10 MB/s WRITE speed. You will notice lexar tries to hide this value everywhere but that is the reason this 633x card is U1 and not U3.
2015-8-14
Use props
imcoosen
lvl.3

Netherlands

Machoman Posted at 2015-8-14 19:38
The included SD Card is a cheapshot - its only READ 633x but has only 10 MB/s WRITE speed. You will  ...

I don't think that is completely true.
look at this quote

"lexar-ratings
One thing that we need to touch on is the speed of the Lexar High Performance microSD series. All three capacities of this card are rated at 95MB/s for read speed, but the write speeds differ greatly. The 16GB model has a 25MB/s write speed, whereas the 32GB and 64GB models are rated at 47MB/s. There is a huge increase in write performance with the higher capacity cards use more NAND and therefore have more channels available to move data along to the controller. At a certain point the channels get saturated and this is why you see a performance difference due to the capacity of the card."

That being so the sandisk's are a lot faster in writing.
2015-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules