having many problems trying to get footage off the Spark
851 8 2017-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GEddy2
lvl.1
Canada

when trying to upload to edit video that I took with the spark, the sd card won't let me just take the footage off of it so I usually have to connect the spark to the computer then download the footage to my computer but now it will not allow some clips to be uploaded. I now have to download it to my phone the dji app then air drop the video to my Mac.
This is process is very frustrating.
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

What mobile device are you using? What is the APP version,is it up to date? What is the firmware version of the drone? Could you please provide some screenshots of this issue?
2017-8-18
Use props
GEddy2
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-18 20:36
What mobile device are you using? What is the APP version,is it up to date? What is the firmware version of the drone? Could you please provide some screenshots of this issue?

im using an iphone 7and  everything is up to date
2017-8-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

GEddy2 Posted at 2017-8-19 03:52
im using an iphone 7and  everything is up to date

Thank for your reply. I'll forward it to our engineers for analysis. It will be better if you could provide some screenshots. Thank you in advance.
2017-8-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Besides, had you tried to export the original footage from the SD card directly? I mean to use a card reader to export. Please try and see whether the footage can be displayed successfully. Looking forward to your feedback.
2017-8-21
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-21 18:18
Besides, had you tried to export the original footage from the SD card directly? I mean to use a card reader to export. Please try and see whether the footage can be displayed successfully. Looking forward to your feedback.

Isn't there a "SD card and Mac" problem around?
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

S-e-ven Posted at 2017-8-21 18:44
Isn't there a "SD card and Mac" problem around?

Thanks for your mention, I wanna verify if the host exports the footage from the SD card directly or with the drone. That would also help to investigate.
2017-8-22
Use props
GEddy2
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-21 18:18

yes i have, i can see the footage but it will not allow me to export to my desktop or final cut pro or anywhere else
2017-8-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

GEddy2 Posted at 2017-8-22 17:18
yes i have, i can see the footage but it will not allow me to export to my desktop or final cut pro or anywhere else

Did you get any error messages? Might it be the "trust resource" issue? Could you please provide us with the screenshot of this?
2017-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules