Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go Products with OnePlus
1761 6 2017-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HomePoint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 404085 ft
United Kingdom

Hello DJI, nice to see you working with OnePlus.
Must be quite close to adding the OnePlus phones onto your DJI Products supported list now then?

2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Joe
Administrator

United States

I'll talk to the devs about updating the recommended device list, but we've been using OnePlus devices with DJI GO a ton since this relationship and have been very happy with the stability.
2017-8-18
Use props
HomePoint
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-8-18 13:35
I'll talk to the devs about updating the recommended device list, but we've been using OnePlus devices with DJI GO a ton since this relationship and have been very happy with the stability.

Ya, I have used my OnePlus3 on P3S, Mavic, Inspire1, P4 and Spark since December with very few issues.  The main issue was the Android crashes, but that seems ok now.
2017-8-19
Use props
Gulfstream
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37395 ft
United States

I use the OnePlusOne as one of my devices - powerful and works flawlessly with Go, Go4, and Litchi .
2017-8-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for your attention. We will release on our website as soon as the recommended list updated.
2017-8-27
Use props
HomePoint
Second Officer
United Kingdom

@djisusan Can you also have your team talk to OnePlus about designing a tablet?  
Their Android phone beats everything in the current market, so a tablet would be awesome.
2017-8-28
Use props
HomePoint
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-27 20:47
Thanks for your attention. We will release on our website as soon as the recommended list updated.

Can you also have your team talk to OnePlus about designing a tablet?  
Their Android phone beats everything in the current market, so a tablet would be awesome.
2017-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules