Deleted and reloaded go app, restriction problems
968 7 2017-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ups_Jeff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 434931 ft
United States

So I erased the go app on my iPad min 4, and reloaded it, and now height and distance is restricted. I also use an iPhone 6s, and that device works fine, of course, I didn't delete and reload go app. Anyway, I checked the regular stuff like make sure max distance is not enabled, ran out of battery time before I could figure it out. Do I need to sign out and then log back in to fix this? Has to be something stupid. Any suggestions appreciated.
2017-8-19
Use props
bebb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104708 ft

United States

"Do I need to sign out and then log back in to fix this? Has to be something stupid. Any suggestions appreciated."
Have not yet tried but supposed to work.
2017-8-19
Use props
Ups_Jeff
lvl.3
United States

bebb Posted at 2017-8-19 13:58
"Do I need to sign out and then log back in to fix this? Has to be something stupid. Any suggestions appreciated."
Have not yet tried but supposed to work.

By the time I realized I had restrictions, I was down to about 20% battery. I was practicing low altitude orbit maneuvers. Anyway, I just tested a fresh battery, and made sure I logged out, and then back in, and all appears to be back to normal.
2017-8-19
Use props
rgallo6
lvl.1
United States

Ups_Jeff Posted at 2017-8-19 14:02
By the time I realized I had restrictions, I was down to about 20% battery. I was practicing low altitude orbit maneuvers. Anyway, I just tested a fresh battery, and made sure I logged out, and then back in, and all appears to be back to normal.

Well Jeff it didn't work for me. Still stuck in beginner mode!
2017-8-19
Use props
Ups_Jeff
lvl.3
United States

rgallo6 Posted at 2017-8-19 18:42

These things are very finicky. Make sure the max distance is not turned on, and also close the app out and then restart it. I only flew one battery, so I don't know if I will have to close the app, and open it, after a battery swap. I logged out, and then logged back in. How did yours get messed up?
2017-8-19
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

rgallo6 Posted at 2017-8-19 18:42

Make sure you have Wi fi connection  to the Go app device or it wont work .   This will only be necessary ONCE after that good to go .

donnie
2017-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ups_Jeff Posted at 2017-8-19 14:02

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, Jeff.
Please keep logging in your DJI account and do reboot the APP after you restart the aircraft when you change battery during flight.
2017-8-20
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289429 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Donnie * Posted at 2017-8-20 06:56
Make sure you have Wi fi connection  to the Go app device or it wont work .   This will only be necessary ONCE after that good to go .

Not for me, I need live internet connection on every turn the AC/RC on after place change
2017-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules