DJIGO4 and Android
1350 6 2017-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jcoppage
lvl.1

United States

I can not get my Galaxy Tab to connect to the DJGO4 Software and was wondering if it was a common problem.

All I get is a Window prompt that flashes that is asking me if I want the DJI App to start.

Since it's "flashing," ie, appearing and disappearing, I can not interact with it. It's providing me a couple of choices and "Cancel" and "OK," but will never stay on long enough for me to complete it.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Fix?
2017-8-20
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

What is you press the button that shows all active apps? Is one of them not the one to enable to start DJI Go 4 app.
2017-8-20
Use props
Vliegende Holla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1865751 ft
Netherlands

Maybe this help:

Because that reason I switched from Android to  iOs. ( iPad mini 2 )
2017-8-20
Use props
MARSAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 966978 ft
Belgium

The title of your thread is badly chosen, because I am using my Android Samsung Galaxy S8 successfully with DJI GO 4.

For your particular problem, don't you have to define in your Galaxy Tab what that USB device (the RC) you have connected to it will be used for?
2017-8-20
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

i also had a samsung galaxy tab - only problem i experianced was that the free (after bloatware) local storage space was less than 2 gig and cannot store to sd (so waste of 64 gig potential). U can slide the side clips lower down the devise which means getting the devise up close to the RC - helps for easier holding of devise and RC. Have now swopped out to sony experia z3. Smaller screen - better resolution - more available local storage (relevant if using skypixel for editing)
2017-8-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

What is your tab model? Had you tried to reinstall the app? Please try to reinstall the app bu scanning the QR code of our official website and see will it help.
2017-8-20
Use props
jcoppage
lvl.1

United States

Sorry for the delay but what I have found is that my Galaxy S2 is not recommended and can work but usually doesn't. Not a good choice. I've been using the iPhone 7 Plus.
2018-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules