DJI mavic pro Photo settings for Stills
2929 2 2017-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Realstinger
lvl.2
United States

Ok so i have tried several settings , so what have you found for the Top SWEET spot camera settings for ariel Photos?? Style , Wb and color. Also whats best filters for late eveing shots .
2017-8-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

The best settings always depend on the personal preference and your flight condition. The composition of a picture is also important. Practice makes perfect. I believe you can make a perfect work in your mind one day.
2017-8-21
Use props
StigNygaard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 357169 ft
Denmark

Do you have a problem with the default settings?

If you don't do post-editing, I think default settings will be best for you.
If you do post-editing, choosing raw format (dng) is clearly the best start. Then you can easily adjust white balance and other settings to your liking afterwards in your raw editor.
If you do post-processing, but still prefer jpg format, TrueColor profile might be easier to work with than the default. Maybe. Try what you like.

Filters for photography? Are you talking about physical filters like ND-filters? ND filters are used by videoshooters to get longer exposure times which introduces some motionblur in each frame resulting in a more smooth looking video (and also sometimes solves some other issues in video recording). But for photography you usually want the fastest possible shutterspeed to avoid motionblur in your image. So normally ND filters do not do anything good for photography.
2017-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules