Sound Issues
829 4 2017-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reckless_247
New

United States

Hi im new to the forum and a while back I purchased the DJI Osmo Plus and because I've been busy, I haven't had time to mess or play with it.  When finally getting the time, I noticed the Mic wasn't working regardless of the mic it came with or my other mic.  Its not generating sound at all.  I have the latest firmware (Osmo + firmware 1.5.0.90), and i've played around with the mic settings and still no bueno.  I've reset them settings on the app as well and still nothing.... I'm not sure if im doing something wrong or if I got a lemon product.... Any input or help is very much appreciated. I hope its just something Im doing and not the DJI osmo +. Real excited to use it......
2017-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please check if you have opened ''Record Audio'' in Camera Settings---Audio Control?
2017-8-20
Use props
fansf3cb37a8
New
United States

Here is what i have.
Screenshot_20170821-111742.png
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please flash the firmware:
Download the firmware to the root directory of SD card;
Before power on, keep pressing the Trigger and Record button at the same time, then press Power switch for about 5 seconds until the indicator blinks red and green alternatively.
A few minutes later, when the indicator becomes solid green, delete the firmware in SD card and reboot the Osmo+.

Here is the tutorial video for your reference:
2017-8-22
Use props
fansf3cb37a8
New
United States

Tech support number asked me to send in the the camera and handle.....
2017-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules