Music from DJI GO
6332 7 2017-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andrelar
New
Netherlands

Hi There I am new here.
Since 4 weeks i have the Mavic Pro. Fantastic !!
Recently I made a video with the DJI GO 4 app. The quality of the however for facebook for example was after generating very poor.
Now I want to edit in Imovie but want to use the music from the app. I like the music from that app with there themes.
Is it possible to get that music for using in I movie. I know ther are site where you can also get music, but my point is how to get the music form that DJI GO 4 app.

Hope you can help me out.

Thanks,

Andre
2017-8-21
Use props
RCkable5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 427684 ft
United States

Hopefully someone can chime in and explain how to do it.  I have tried even using a file explorer and wasn’t able to find them to copy to my MacBook Pro.
2017-8-23
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

You could save the movie to your photos album, send it over to your desktop and use a video editor to lift the audio track. Not sure what the legal implications of this might be, doesn't seem to be mentioned in the Terms and Conditions doc at https://djistatic.com/agreement/dji-go-tos.html
2017-8-23
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

In your dji go4 app (phone/tablet memory) DJI > dji.go.v4 > editor > music > music_file .  You can then export them to your computer.  If you have an OTG cable you can copy onto a thumb drive and then to your computer.  Or you can hook to your computer via usb cable (or other cable) and copy the files.  They are mp3 in a longer and 30 sec version
2017-8-23
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Try to use Shazam on it and see if you get any luck to find out the authors
2017-8-23
Use props
Mike Davies
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1288885 ft
United States

Bill in Ohio Posted at 2017-8-23 15:56
In your dji go4 app (phone/tablet memory) DJI > dji.go.v4 > editor > music > music_file .  You can then export them to your computer.  If you have an OTG cable you can copy onto a thumb drive and then to your computer.  Or you can hook to your computer via usb cable (or other cable) and copy the files.  They are mp3 in a longer and 30 sec version

.... for Android, not Apple.
2018-7-9
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>

Mike Davies Posted at 2018-7-9 15:05

Don't have an apple, but I would suspect there is a folder in your dji or djigo4 folder for music.
2018-7-24
Use props
KJack
lvl.2
Canada

Mike Davies Posted at 2018-7-9 15:05

Thanks Mike. exactly what I was looking for as well.
2018-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules