Camera tilt control issuse
1606 10 2015-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
benjamintp321
lvl.1

United States

I need help here!!! I have been going at it for weeks but no results. I have the Phantom 2 Vision Plus V2. Everything is upgraded and calibrated. I have the X1 gimbal control lever on the back of my basic version controller. When I power on the controller and phantom, the X1 lever works fine at tilting the camera up and down. That is until I connect my Android Galaxy S5 to its wifi. Then the lever seems to get disabled and then only the camera tilt controls on the DJI phone app work and the X1 lever no longer works. I've re-upgraded everything multiple times, researched it, and just can not find anything to fix this!! Please help, I'm very frustrated with this.
2015-4-30
Use props
benjamintp321
lvl.1

United States

Anyone? Still having this issue!
2015-4-30
Use props
oilswoodhome
lvl.2

United States

benjamintp321@g Posted at 2015-5-1 09:13
Anyone? Still having this issue!

Did it work before upgrading your firmware?
I am still at 3.06 firmware and hesitant to upgrade because I am afraid of loosing the use of the lever and don't want to buy a new transmitter.
In assistant if you select basic instead of upgrade for your controller, you may be able to use the app to control the gimbal.
Or if you find that you are on basic try upgrade and do the x1 calibration.
Just a shot.
2015-5-1
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

If everything works fine until you connect your phone then try another phone!, easiest thing to rule out the Phantom or RC as the cause.
2015-5-1
Use props
benjamintp321
lvl.1

United States

Oilswoodhome, It did work before the update and I did try the basic to the upgraded controller mode in the assistant but it still didn't work.

Northofthe49th, I was using a Galaxy S3 but just the other day I upgraded to the Galaxy S5. I was hoping that it would solve the problem but sadly it did not.
2015-5-1
Use props
oilswoodhome
lvl.2

United States

benjamintp321@g Posted at 2015-5-1 22:03
Oilswoodhome, It did work before the update and I did try the basic to the upgraded controller mode  ...

I don't know if this will help or just be depressing, but, I was looking back at:
www.phantompilots.com/threads/ti ... olved-really.28427/
Tilt Control IS Enabled Ch. 7 for 3.08 SOLVED -really! discussion at phantom pilots.
At that time if you upgraded the firmware and upgraded the zen imu to 1.06 the lever would stop working and only the tablet could move the gimbal.
Can you down grade... I don't know.
2015-5-1
Use props
benjamintp321
lvl.1

United States

I tried everything and still no results. I ended up just ordering the new upgraded controller!
2015-6-2
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

benjamintp321@g Posted at 2015-6-3 02:41
I tried everything and still no results. I ended up just ordering the new upgraded controller!

130246kbsssjsbhyjhmsss.gif

Did you try the manual calibration. That fixed my gimbal lever.
2015-6-2
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

benjamintp321@g Posted at 2015-6-3 02:41

Follow Raybro's instructions, he knows what he is talking about!
2015-6-2
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

Raybro Posted at 2015-6-3 02:47
Did you try the manual calibration. That fixed my gimbal lever.

I just got chewed out by a newbie, it was so funny.

Extra Battery shipment?
2015-6-2
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-6-3 03:20
Follow Raybro's instructions, he knows what he is talking about!

Only because of you my friend!
2015-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules