Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
All files deleted from DJI Go folder om phone
921 1 2017-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dmo6
lvl.1
Netherlands

Directly after getting my Osmo Mobile (after updating with firmware version 1.6.0.80), I recorded some photos end videos with it using my Oppo R7 Plus phone (running Android 6.0.1). Using ES File Explorer on my phone, I discovered the location of the recorded files in DJI/Camera. From there I looked at some of the photos and videos and deleted the ones I did not want to keep (using ES File Explorer's delete functionality). The next day I checked and now all files are gone in the DJI/Camera directory, also the ones I wanted to keep.
I investigated possible "recycle" situations on my phone and could only find the files I deleted via ES File Explorer (in es_recycle_content folder).  I could not find the other files I did not delete, but were gone as well,. So definitively lost!
I want to understand why these files that I did not delete, got lost. Is this an action from DJI GO? And what to do to avoid that. Is it only allowed to delete photos and videos within the DJI GO app?
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to read this, please help to verify does this issue recurrence?
How about deleting by computer instead of ES File Explorer? Will all footage be deleted?
2017-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules