DJI Service - my drone seems to be stacked!
941 9 2017-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robertneumann19
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1766394 ft
  • >>>
Poland

DJI, how much longer? Since Friday the 11th the status of the repairment of my drone remains the same - 1-2 days for data analysis. So far passed 7 working days, how much longer?
Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 18.25.19.png
2017-8-21
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Not unusual.... Sometimes the repair and communication at DJI can be very sloooooooooow.
2017-8-21
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.2
  • >>>
Poland

Maybe not unusual, but very annoying.
2017-8-21
Use props
Kuya Kano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797913 ft
United States

Just be thankful you're not talking to someone in India like "other" companies who don't give two paprika shakes about their customer service.
I'm so glad DJI is a private company and not controlled by stock holders who only care about $$$ rather than customer service and quality.
I hope DJI never sells out.
2017-8-21
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

Best part is they play this whole evaulating, fixing and testing game then send you a refurb which they could have done DAY 1
2017-8-21
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Kuya Kano Posted at 2017-8-21 09:38
Just be thankful you're not talking to someone in India like "other" companies who don't give two paprika shakes about their customer service.
I'm so glad DJI is a private company and not controlled by stock holders who only care about $$$ rather than customer service and quality.
I hope DJI never sells out.

I wouldn't go quite that far...sure they are trying, and I will give them that, but they have got some serious challenges to overcome and it is an internal matter for them to work.
See my post here on just a minor factor that can mean huge issues in customer service depending on the issue.  Note posts 5 & 7...

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 6orderby%3Ddateline

2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Robert, we are sorry to have kept you waiting, could you happen to provide us the case number? We will help to look into what happened and get you an update soon, thank you.
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Genghis9 Posted at 2017-8-21 09:56
I wouldn't go quite that far...sure they are trying, and I will give them that, but they have got some serious challenges to overcome and it is an internal matter for them to work.
See my post here on just a minor factor that can mean huge issues in customer service depending on the issue.  Note posts 5 & 7...

We have responded in your previous thread, sorry again for the unpleasant experience.
2017-8-21
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.2
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-21 19:20
We have responded in your previous thread, sorry again for the unpleasant experience.

My experience with you is hopeless. Twice I sent my drone for repair, always reported there was a problem with the app. Third time I sent it after my aircraft landed on a tree as I lost control on it due to the fact the app crashed again. Water got in by the time I managed to take the aircraft down from the tree. Obviously you will not replace it or repair it free of charge because you know better. For you the app has never been the issue. Why then it kept crashing during the flight? This I was reporting and have long correspondence with your consultants. Your engineers also did not find the logs because they say some logs were deleted. How can the logs be deleted if there is a built in app in built in screen of phantom 4 pro +. I cannot resolve it with you I will go to court if necessary. Thanks for such support DJI!!!
2017-10-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Robertneumann19 Posted at 2017-10-27 21:26
My experience with you is hopeless. Twice I sent my drone for repair, always reported there was a problem with the app. Third time I sent it after my aircraft landed on a tree as I lost control on it due to the fact the app crashed again. Water got in by the time I managed to take the aircraft down from the tree. Obviously you will not replace it or repair it free of charge because you know better. For you the app has never been the issue. Why then it kept crashing during the flight? This I was reporting and have long correspondence with your consultants. Your engineers also did not find the logs because they say some logs were deleted. How can the logs be deleted if there is a built in app in built in screen of phantom 4 pro +. I cannot resolve it with you I will go to court if necessary. Thanks for such support DJI!!!

Robert, CAS-1051985-H7N8L4 this is the new case number right?
I have contacted our data analysis team that there was no crash being founded in flight log.
And the latest flight records in APP is in February.
In that case, we will escalate it to appropriate team to see if there is better resolution can be offered, we will have someone to contact you in working hours, thanks for your patience.
2017-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules