CrystalSky 7.85" with Mavic Pro?
3460 7 2017-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ViperAMG0
lvl.1
Germany

Hello,
Will the CrystalSky 7.85" work with the Mavic Pro?

Greetings

Marco Poethke
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

CrystalSky 7.85" is compatible with Mavic Pro, while the Mounting Bracket has not ready for now. Our engineers are working on it and it will come soon.
2017-8-22
Use props
ViperAMG0
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-22 00:17
CrystalSky 7.85" is compatible with Mavic Pro, while the Mounting Bracket has not ready for now. Our engineers are working on it and it will come soon.

Ok thanks. But the original mounting will work with the 7.85".
I have the LifThor CS mounting plate from Thors Drone World.

2017-8-22
Use props
dancopter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

ViperAMG0 Posted at 2017-8-22 00:47
Ok thanks. But the original mounting will work with the 7.85".
I have the LifThor CS mounting plate from Thors Drone World.

Looks snazzy:

2017-8-22
Use props
fans74cef354
lvl.1
Flight distance : 102785 ft
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-22 00:17

Hi Susan,

I was looking into getting the CrystalSky for my Mavic Pro. Preferably the larger screen 7.85", but on the webpage for the CrystalSky it specifically says that only the 5.5" version supports the Mavic Pro. So what is the deal, what is possible and what is supported?

"DJI AERIAL SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY

The CrystalSky monitor can quickly connect to the Inspire series, Phantom 4 series, Phantom 3 series (Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 3 Advanced), Matrice series,
Mavic Pro and Osmo series (except the Osmo Mobile) over Wi-Fi or via a remote controller USB port, depending on your specific product.* Also, CrystalSky easily
attaches to the Cendence remote controller without an additional mounting bracket.
*Monitor mounting bracket recommended. The Mavic Pro and Osmo series gimbal cameras
(excluding the Osmo Mobile) are only compatible with 5.5" Crystalsky monitors."

Looking forward to your respons,

Kind regards,

Carl
Schermafbeelding 2017-11-18 om 10.17.50.png
2017-11-18
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

This is the one I use,  very durable and fits into carry case nicely and I like the fact that it does not use an internal Type "C" connector so if the cable goes bad you don't have to replace the whole mount.

https://evolution3d.com/shop/rad ... c-crystalsky-mount/
2017-11-18
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
United States

I even use it with my spark in wireless and not otg mode and it does work with the Mavic, the compatibility is more to do with the form factor I suspect

This is the 7.85in with the official DJI Mavic mount

2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans74cef354 Posted at 2017-11-18 01:21
Hi Susan,

I was looking into getting the CrystalSky for my Mavic Pro. Preferably the larger screen 7.85", but on the webpage for the CrystalSky it specifically says that only the 5.5" version supports the Mavic Pro. So what is the deal, what is possible and what is supported?

Thanks for getting back to us. I also get the updated message from our engineers, the mounting bracket is  available for three types of Crystalsky. While when use with Mavic and Osmo, the normal usage will be affected, and we have removed it from the list, please kindly understand.
2017-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules