Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How long does it take to repair Osmo Mobile?
100 4 2017-8-21 11:21:37
ruslanmk
Beginner
Israel

The answer is at least 4 months, and counting...
My OSMO Mobile got broken, after few emails with videos about my problem I was asked to send it in.
I did in last May. DJI got it few days later, it took them 10 days to send me Phantom 3 Standard

My Phantom 3? I have no idea, but because it is old and I have Mavic, I didn't want it.
So my saga begins here. For about a month I was in contact with DJI support that simply didn't reply to my emails.
After I finally sent an angry email I got an reply with UPS label to send it back.
So I did. DJI got on July 21st.
And nothing happens. After a few more emails I got an email 'How was our support? servey'
And again after few emails I was asked to call to support and ask to speak with a manager.
I called, and guy named Carlos said that he can solved my problem and no need to talk to the manager.
So he told me to wait (of course) extra few days and I should get an email confirmation.
That's it? I'm like waiting for 4 month to get my OSMO Mobile back.
It is 'only' 30 days since they got their Phantom 3 back.
I haven't heard about prolonging my warranty due to their issues.
But good news that my case is approved (this is what Carlos told me).

Great service, hah?

2017-8-21 11:21:37
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Japan

ruslanmk, we understand you’re experiencing difficulties and so sorry for the unpleasant experience and all troubles that have bee caused, we will try our best to get it addressed for you soon.
The case has been escalated to local team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you. And this situation will be forwarded to our management department to pay attention and we will keep improving our customer service to make your experience with us better in the future.
2017-8-21 18:39:27
Use props
ruslanmk
Beginner
Israel

New Osmo Mobile arrived

I'm not sure about the warranty. How it will work? I just lost 4 month of warranty and based on experience OSMO mobile can break :(
I really had bad experience, I do love DJI products, just hope it won't break again.
2017-9-11 23:47:09
Use props
DJI Elektra
Administrator
Japan

ruslanmk Posted at 2017-9-11 23:47
New Osmo Mobile arrived

I'm not sure about the warranty. How it will work?  I just lost 4 month of warranty and based on experience OSMO mobile can break

Sorry for the trouble it causes. We will help you solve the problem. Thanks for support.
2017-9-12 02:25:38
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Japan

ruslanmk Posted at 2017-9-11 23:47
New Osmo Mobile arrived

I'm not sure about the warranty. How it will work?  I just lost 4 month of warranty and based on experience OSMO mobile can break

We understand how you feel, please PM me the serial number of handle.
We will learn from this case and do hope this issue will not happen again.
2017-9-13 02:05:45
Use props
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules

Close

DJI RecommendsPrevious /1 Next