Android app 4.1.4 and 4.1.5 crashes after version check!
1110 4 2017-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ciesnik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 238750 ft
Germany

On my Android phone the DJI Go 4 app crashes right after the version check if I open it a second time after installation. Opening the app the first time after installation it works fine. 4.1.3 worked fine, 4.1.4 and 4.1.5 crashes.

My phone specs:
Phone:   BQ Aquaris X
Display
- Resolution        1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density)
PLATFORM
- OS                        Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset                Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626
- CPU                        Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU                        Adreno 506
MEMORY
- Card slot                microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal                32 GB, 3 GB RAM

2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

What mobile device are you using? Could you please provide us with a video about your case that changing device language fixes the crash issue? Thank you in advance.  
2017-8-21
Use props
Rawsome
Second Officer
Flight distance : 230827 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Potentiale on to something, I imagine there are a few android devices at the DJI HQ, mind trying to recreate this bug?
2017-8-21
Use props
ciesnik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 238750 ft
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-21 19:47
What mobile device are you using? Could you please provide us with a video about your case that changing device language fixes the crash issue? Thank you in advance.

I edited the original post after trying to reproduce the behaviour. It does not have to do anything with localization. Checked with English US and German settings. Crashes on both.
2017-8-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

ciesnik Posted at 2017-8-22 00:35
I edited the original post after trying to reproduce the behaviour. It does not have to do anything with localization. Checked with English US and German settings. Crashes on both.

As I checked your thread again, found that the device you are using was not on our support list. It might be a compatible problem. But that doesn't mean it will not work with DJI GO 4 all the time. You can try to reinstall the app by scanning the QR code of our official product website or wait for an app updating. And we also recommend using the device on our support list. Thanks for your kind understanding. 移动设备列表.jpg
2017-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules