Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gesture Flight Records?(no controller/app)
680 3 2017-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dezign999
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27297 ft
United States

Where are the flight records stored when you're using the spark in gesture mode without a controller/app connected? I had some strange behavior I wanted to see the flight record for, but all I can find with today's date is the black box data which I can't upload to phantomhelp to view
2017-8-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Don't think you will able to upload to PH , only records will be in AC you might be able to download dat file in assistant.
2017-8-21
Use props
dezign999
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27297 ft
United States

I did manage to get today's black box data. Didn't see any type of flight records however. If we can't get gesture mode-only records, it would be nice if they were dumped into the black box folder as txt files.
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If you had not connected the RC and your mobile device when you use Gesture mode, it would not generate the flight record. But you can try to export the flight data of the drone. I recommend contacting to our support and reporting your case then start a data analysis if you think there is a strange behavior.
Here's the link  to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules