14938 11 2017-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Borae
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20151 ft
United States

Hi Every spark pilots!

I do have battery charge hub and multple batteries. and I wondered how I can use micro usb port for firmware update.
However I plug in 3 batteries, power cable and usb cable to mac. and open DJI assi2 but nothing happen. so I unplug power and remove extra batteries. leave just one battery. again nothing happen.

Please share how to update battery firmware thru hub, if you do update thru battery charge hub.

Thanks,

2017-8-21
Use props
LOKY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22359 ft
United States

Is not possible, simple as that. Plug each battery on SPARK and do update, if issue, as I reported here on the 2nd, or 3rd battery , use the Assistant for the remaining batteries.
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

The micro USB port on charging hub is for upgrading the hub's firmware but not the battery's firmware. Please mount the battery to the drone and then follow the on-screen instructions and the battery will be updated. Repeat these steps until all batteries are updated.
2017-8-21
Use props
dehner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 549931 ft
Philippines

Like to have a follow-up question on this hub.  I tried connecting the microusb port to my PC but DJI Assistant 2 cannot detect?  I tried powering it by plugging the hub to an outlet.  Same thing.  Main question is how to update the firmware?  using DJI assistant 2?
2017-9-21
Use props
Zbig
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7349 ft
Poland

dehner Posted at 2017-9-21 23:18
Like to have a follow-up question on this hub.  I tried connecting the microusb port to my PC but DJI Assistant 2 cannot detect?  I tried powering it by plugging the hub to an outlet.  Same thing.  Main question is how to update the firmware?  using DJI assistant 2?

There's simply no battery charging hub firmware update at this point as there are apparently no known issues with the original one. The USB port is there just in case there's a need to update the hub in the future but it seems the software (PC-side) procedure is not in place right now. Nothing wrong with that.
2017-9-22
Use props
dehner
lvl.2
Philippines

Ok that solves it!  Thank you very much!
2017-9-22
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

dehner Posted at 2017-9-21 23:18

The software needs to acknowledge your aircraft. If it is not, please reinstall the software and make sure you hook up the aircraft during the instillation process when prompted to.
2017-9-28
Use props
dehner
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-28 12:09
The software needs to acknowledge your aircraft. If it is not, please reinstall the software and make sure you hook up the aircraft during the instillation process when prompted to.

Thank you!
2017-10-4
Use props
djiuser_nkFXIz1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31283 ft
Mexico

dehner Posted at 2017-9-22 17:13
Ok that solves it!  Thank you very much!

So by connecting the spark, you were able to install the battery charging hub?  
2018-1-1
Use props
sparkdrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9593 ft
United States

You don't update the battery through the hub, you update it through the app on your phone.
2019-5-1
Use props
fansddcb9e8c
lvl.1

Singapore

Hello
Can anybody help me with Matrice 200. It power up but gives N/A error of battery in DJI GO 4 App and because of this it doesn't fly.
2020-6-2
Use props
fansddcb9e8c
lvl.1

Pakistan

Hello
Can anybody help me with Matrice 200. It power up but gives N/A error of battery in DJI GO 4 App and because of this it doesn't fly.
2020-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules