Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Send drone to repair = NIGHTMARE
1158 4 2017-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rodnei
New
Ireland

Hey DJI,

I send my drone to be repaired due to Gimbal Motor Overload issue and they said that it was due to equipment faulty, everything was going well they did the job quite fast, but, the nightmare was just starting, when I received my drone back (18/08/2017) and when I've opened the box, I had an unpleasant surprise, THAT IS NOT MY DRONE, I took less than 10 sec no noticed it, because of the serial number, I know part of mine, and definitively that one that I received is not my drone. So, immediately I start to talk with a guy on support and he took all the information and said that you guys will make contact within 24 hours ( it was on Friday around 6pm ) so, I still waiting for an answer. As I said I have a scheduled job where the drone will be needed, so, I really hope that YOU CAN DO SOMETHING, that not mess with my Drone and I also really hope that nobody is using my drone otherwise I will want a new one, cause I don't want to have more surprises.

Regards,
Rodnei
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rodnei, we are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience. Usually local repair team will replace the aircraft when it is unrepairable.
Have you tested the flight performance of the drone you received? Is it in good condition? Please keep us updated, thanks.
2017-8-21
Use props
Rodnei
New
Ireland

Hi Mindy,

That is not the point, my drone was working fine, it has never crashed but suddenly I started to have problem with gimbal (Gimbal Motor Overloaded), ok, problems can happen, but what's is kill me is that I sent my drone to repair and they send me back a drone of another person, not my drone. I've sent email, I replied the survey, contacted the support, but seems that they don't care.

So, I really would like to receive a call to know when I will have my drone back or at least an explanation why it was changed.

Just disappointed, I have no words!
2017-8-22
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I think that's the policy of dji. Don't believe you will ever see your original again. Sorry
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rodnei Posted at 2017-8-22 09:04
Hi Mindy,

That is not the point, my drone was working fine, it has never crashed but suddenly I started to have problem with gimbal (Gimbal Motor Overloaded), ok, problems can happen, but what's is kill me is that I sent my drone to repair and they send me back a drone of another person, not my drone. I've sent email, I replied the survey, contacted the support, but seems that they don't care.

The drone will be replaced if it is unrepaired.
Replacement products or parts provided by DJI may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part’s warranty. No worries, please test the flight performance and keep us updated if there is any problem.
Product and Part Replacement.png
2017-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules