My repair experiences
1835 14 2017-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans27c5bdc0
New
Flight distance : 1162569 ft
United States

So far as a new DJI Phantom 4 Pro owner, I have had 2 crashes and 1 fly away. The repairs have been swift and somewhat timeless. The DJI Care Refresh helps that along. I am glad I purchased the phantom 4 pro, as I can rest assured Dji will fix and or replace my drone if it gets away or damaged!
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Appreciate your support to DJI, we will keep improving our customer service to make every customer have a good experience with us.
2017-8-21
Use props
Mark1520
lvl.1
United Kingdom

My experience has been less than satisfactory. In fact I would say DJI are by far the worst customer support I have ever experienced.

My Phantom 3 fell out of the sky due to a defective motor. I reported the issue on 28/05/17 and received a label. I sent it in and got confirmation on 09/07/17 that they had received it - despite sending it much earlier than that.

On 12/07/17 I received a repair quote detailing the crash damage and confirming the motor was defective. I responded immediately that this should be done under warranty.

Between 14/07/17 and 04/08/17 I sent numerous emails to argue the case that the repair must be done under warranty and my flight logs were requested which I sent through immediately. I then only received nothing but standard response emails and reminders to pay the repair costs despite me sending in the logs.

I received a final request for payment on the 03/08/17 in which I responded quite strongly given the amount of time they had had to look into my case and review the logs.

Eventually on 04/08/17 I received an apology letter saying that as of 31st July their data analysis was complete on the logs and that I would get the repair under warranty. It had taken nearly two months to reach this point.

It then when quiet again so I chased them for progress and started getting standard replies again. I asked last week why I hadn't been contacted or the drone returned and was told I had been contact back on 4th August! I replied again and asked where my drone was and was told that they were aware of my concern regarding the repair costs and my case had now been forwarded to a "Special Team"! This is despite them telling me my repair would be done under warranty on the 4th August.

It's been two and a half months since they have had the drone and I don't feel like I am any closer to a resolution than I was following the initial repair quote. I bought this drone to take out during the summer - if I ever get the drone back the summer will have gone and my purchase has been a waste. I deeply regret buying from DJI and will never do so again.
2017-8-22
Use props
Knizio
lvl.1
Brazil

My experience was terrible.my osmo mobile was sent from Brazil to the United States at my expense, it took two months to repair Sent back by the dji moving at my expense for the most costly way without my being consulted. In conclusion, I was told that the problem was mine.
2017-8-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mark1520 Posted at 2017-8-22 07:02
My experience has been less than satisfactory. In fact I would say DJI are by far the worst customer support I have ever experienced.

My Phantom 3 fell out of the sky due to a defective motor. I reported the issue on 28/05/17 and received a label. I sent it in and got confirmation on 09/07/17 that they had received it - despite sending it much earlier than that.

Hi, Mark, we are so sorry for the unfortunate experience with our customer service. We will try our best to get it sorted out for you.
Could you please provide us the case number so that we can help to look into what happened. Thanks.
2017-8-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Knizio Posted at 2017-8-22 14:38
My experience was terrible.my osmo mobile was sent from Brazil to the United States at my expense, it took two months to repair Sent back by the dji moving at my expense for the most costly way without my being consulted. In conclusion, I was told that the problem was mine.

Sorry that the shipping label is not available for Brazil at the moment. Could you happen to post the case number here? We will help to check more details for better assistance. Thank you.
2017-8-22
Use props
Mark1520
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-22 19:30
Hi, Mark, we are so sorry for the unfortunate experience with our customer service. We will try our best to get it sorted out for you.
Could you please provide us the case number so that we can help to look into what happened. Thanks.

Appreciate it if you can look into this: CAS-677073-K7D7B5

Thanks.
2017-8-23
Use props
Mark1520
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Mark1520 Posted at 2017-8-23 02:15
Appreciate it if you can look into this: CAS-677073-K7D7B5

Thanks.

Just to add, I emailed support yesterday to request the drone is returned to me immediately irrespective of whether you have repaired it as promised or not.

If it comes back not fixed I will be returning the drone to where I purchased it along with all of the communication I have had with you to demonstrate how your support process has failed so I can get a refund. It's sad that its come to this I was initially really looking forward to having a drone, but I've run out of patience now and don't want to wait any longer.

2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mark1520 Posted at 2017-8-23 02:47
Just to add, I emailed support yesterday to request the drone is returned to me immediately irrespective of whether you have repaired it as promised or not.

If it comes back not fixed I will be returning the drone to where I purchased it along with all of the communication I have had with you to demonstrate how your support process has failed so I can get a refund. It's sad that its come to this I was initially really looking forward to having a drone, but I've run out of patience now and don't want to wait any longer.

We do apologize for the unpleasant experience, I've checked the status that the drone will be sent to you shortly as you requested.
But I suggest to repair it with warranty because the refund like this is not covered by our policy and I'm not sure if your dealer will approve it.
2017-8-24
Use props
Mark1520
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-24 22:23
We do apologize for the unpleasant experience, I've checked the status that the drone will be sent to you shortly as you requested.
But I suggest to repair it with warranty because the refund like this is not covered by our policy and I'm not sure if your dealer will approve it.

You've had the drone for a long time and have not carried out the repairs. There is nothing to suggest this will happen anytime soon and I can not face having to deal with your frankly awful support team anymore.

I appreciate your concern about returning it broken, but I am protected by both UK and EU consumer law which entitles me to a full refund if what I have purchased is not fit for purpose. The crash was caused by a failed motor which makes the drone unfit. Your support process is equally unfit.
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mark1520 Posted at 2017-8-25 02:26
You've had the drone for a long time and have not carried out the repairs. There is nothing to suggest this will happen anytime soon and I can not face having to deal with your frankly awful support team anymore.

I appreciate your concern about returning it broken, but I am protected by both UK and EU consumer law which entitles me to a full refund if what I have purchased is not fit for purpose. The crash was caused by a failed motor which makes the drone unfit. Your support process is equally unfit.

I understand your frustration and respect your decision, sorry again for the trouble that has been brought , hope you will get refund.
2017-8-25
Use props
Mark1520
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-25 03:14
I understand your frustration and respect your decision, sorry again for the trouble that has been brought , hope you will get refund.

Thank you for responding. It's a shame and also very telling the most responsiveness I've had from DJI is via a forum.
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mark1520 Posted at 2017-8-25 14:43
Thank you for responding. It's a shame and also very telling the most responsiveness I've had from DJI is via a forum.

The drone has been shipped out, you will receive it very soon. Wish you could contact us earlier, we would try our best to help you out.
2017-8-25
Use props
Mark1520
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I did contact you earlier - countless times and got very poor responses. It's only when I posted here in a public place did I seem to get any kind of proper response.

Well I received the drone today and it was very poorly packaged using old packaging from other people. There's personal customer address information in some of the packaging which I'm sure must be breaching data protection. Also, the protective piece that holds the camera in place was missing leaving the camera to move freely during transit. It's possibly a good job you didn't fix it as it would probabaly be broken again now. You should be ashamed of yourselves for what almost seems to be contempt for your customers.
IMG_1782.JPG
IMG_1783.JPG
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mark1520 Posted at 2017-8-31 09:53
I did contact you earlier - countless times and got very poor responses. It's only when I posted here in a public place did I seem to get any kind of proper response.

Well I received the drone today and it was very poorly packaged using old packaging from other people. There's personal customer address information in some of the packaging which I'm sure must be breaching data protection. Also, the protective piece that holds the camera in place was missing leaving the camera to move freely during transit. It's possibly a good job you didn't fix it as it would probabaly be broken again now. You should be ashamed of yourselves for what almost seems to be contempt for your customers.

I mean we wish you could contact Forum earlier and we will try our best to help you, the thing may go better than this.
We are so sorry for the packaging, we would report this to our management to improve the packaging and. If you didn't insist to get it back unrepairedly, the drone should be repaired in warranty.
If you agree to send in again, please contact our support to start a ticket. We apologize for the unpleasant experience.
2017-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules