Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Spark Care Refresh Problem
1543 2 2017-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bobesh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 270840 ft
Czechia

Hello,

because of the weird behavior of German support, I'm writing this here.

I've bought DJI Care Refresh for my Spark with the Spark it self. Care was activated week before I actually received my Spark. I created a support ticket for this matter and was told it will be promptly resolved. After a long time, I send required documents (related to shipping of my Spark) that show when I received it; Which was the same day as activation day of my Spark. I was told that I will get a resolution by end of the week. This was all after a month from the original support ticket.

Today I asked again (after more than a week from the last reply) and my ticket was almost immediately closed without any reply.
I created a new ticket asking the reason, and this ticket was closed immediately (in a record time) as well.

Here is a list of tickets
701296 << today
701505 << today

I would like to get two answers:
- Why cannot I just get a new DJI Care Refresh Agreement with an updated date?
- Why is someone closing my tickets asking this question?

2017-8-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Bobesh, we do apologize to hear you're experiencing difficulties with our support, we've relayed your concern to the management, will investigate why it happened and contact you for a further explanation soon.
For DJI Care Refresh, since your purchased it together with Spark itself, it will be valid automatically from two days after product shipment.
Spark Care.png
2017-8-22
Use props
Bobesh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 270840 ft
Czechia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-8-22 19:48
Bobesh, we do apologize to hear you're experiencing difficulties with our support, we've relayed your concern to the management, will investigate why it happened and contact you for a further explanation soon.
For DJI Care Refresh, since your purchased it together with Spark itself, it will be valid automatically from two days after product shipment.
[view_image]

Thank you.
2017-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules