No remote controller in box after repair.
1761 18 2017-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_RE6dj8R
New
Flight distance : 85 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
I crashed my mavic pro and sent it away for repairs, the all process went well as i have dji care refresh and they sent me a replacement drone.
Once i opened the box it only contained the mavic pro a set of propellers and no sign of my remote controller in the box.
The ups delivery was only one item as quoted on the delivery label and the box wasn't tampered in any case.
I contacted costumer service explaining the situation but they keep saying that i need to contact ups when I stated more the few time in my emails  that the remote controler wasn't packed in the box with the drone.I would like to contact the repair facility personally as Dji costumer service hasn't been helpful and I'm not willing to buy a new remote as It wasn't a fault from my side.

Regards
Francesco

2017-8-22
Use props
Big Nana
Second Officer
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

Post your case number here, one of the Administrators will help you.
2017-8-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sympathize with your situation and sincerely apologize for the trouble caused, please post the case number here, we will help to contact local team to look into and try our best to get it addressed for you, thank you.
2017-8-22
Use props
djiuser_RE6dj8R
New
Flight distance : 85 ft
United Kingdom

Hi my case number is CAS-818153-B1Q6D8.
I have exchanged about 7-8 email with DJI support and I received a reply with a picture of my drone, props and rc on a table next to what it looks like a check list (picture quality is poor) but as I explained more then once the remote wasn't packed in the box, the box didn't show any sign of outside interference during transport.
Every time I try to explain the situation of what happened, I get the same picture sent again and again.
I'll will try to contact directly the repair facility and take this further as I have a drone sitting at home without a controller and It's starting to be frustrating.
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_RE6dj8R Posted at 2017-8-23 13:49
I have exchanged about 7-8 email with DJI support and I received a reply with a picture of my drone, props and rc on a table next to what it looks like a check list (picture quality is poor) but as I explained more then once the remote wasn't packed in the box, the box didn't show any sign of outside interference during transport.
Every time I try to explain the situation of what happened, I get the same picture sent again and again.

Sorry for this, I've forwarded this case to our appropriate team, they'll look into it. Will have someone contact you for the details, hope it can be sorted out shortly. Appreciate your patience.
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please provide me with your email address? We have to double confirm it. We've tried to send email to you, but the email address in your case is unreachable.
2017-8-24
Use props
fans0c97203c
lvl.1
United States

I have exchanged about 7-8 email with DJI support and I received a reply with a picture of my drone, props and rc on a table next to what it looks like a check list (picture quality is poor) but as I explained more then once the remote wasn't packed in the box, the box didn't show any sign of outside interference during transport.

did you get it back after this post yet? same thing happened to me
2018-1-24
Use props
Quaccers
lvl.1
United States

My case number is CAS-1376738-70S9Z6 . I also didnt get my controller back after my Mavic Pro got repaired.
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Quaccers Posted at 2018-1-24 16:57
My case number is CAS-1376738-70S9Z6 . I also didnt get my controller back after my Mavic Pro got repaired.

Hey Quaccers, per the case number you offered CAS-1376738-70S9Z6, it is a X5 Gimbal, instead of Mavic you mentioned here. I managed to get the correct case number CAS-1375738-Y0S9Z6 via your forum info. Per the system status, the RC has been sent to you. I'll attach the picture before shipping for your reference. Could you help us double check? Thanks so much.
CAS-1375738-Y0S9Z6.png
2018-1-24
Use props
Quaccers
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-24 23:03
Hey Quaccers, per the case number you offered CAS-1376738-70S9Z6, it is a X5 Gimbal, instead of Mavic you mentioned here. I managed to get the correct case number CAS-1375738-Y0S9Z6 via your forum info. Per the system status, the RC has been sent to you. I'll attach the picture before shipping for your reference. Could you help us double check? Thanks so much.

Oh sorry for making you find the correct case number, sorry about that. Thank you so much And will I get an email for the tracking status?
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Quaccers Posted at 2018-1-25 17:09
Oh sorry for making you find the correct case number, sorry about that. Thank you so much  And will I get an email for the tracking status?

Quaccers, I think what Susan means is that the RC has been shipped out together with the aircraft, usually we will take pictures before we ship out the device just ensure everything is alright. We have also sent you the email with the device that has been shipped to you. There was RC in the email and the picture, could you please double check the package? Thank you. GTScreenshot_20180126_152825.png
2018-1-25
Use props
Quaccers
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-25 23:31
Quaccers, I think what Susan means is that the RC has been shipped out together with the aircraft, usually we will take pictures before we ship out the device just ensure everything is alright. We have also sent you the email with the device that has been shipped to you. There was RC in the email and the picture, could you please double check the package? Thank you.[view_image]

I know, I saw that in my email too. I was expecting the RC to be inside, but it wasnt.
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Quaccers Posted at 2018-1-26 04:51
I know, I saw that in my email too. I was expecting the RC to be inside, but it wasnt. [view_image]

Thanks for the picture, I have escalated the issue to local repair team to verify, we will have someone to contact you after investigation in working hours, appreciate your patience.
2018-1-26
Use props
Quaccers
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-26 19:56
Thanks for the picture, I have escalated the issue to local repair team to verify, we will have someone to contact you after investigation in working hours, appreciate your patience.

So what's the status on this? I've been waiting for 2 days and I actually need my RC. Thanks
2018-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Quaccers Posted at 2018-1-28 18:22
So what's the status on this? I've been waiting for 2 days and I actually need my RC. Thanks

Quaccers, sorry that the update may get delayed because of the weekend, our supervisor will reach out you in working hours, thanks for your patience very much.
2018-1-28
Use props
Quaccers
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-28 20:16
Quaccers, sorry that the update may get delayed because of the weekend, our supervisor will reach out you in working hours, thanks for your patience very much.

Alright, I forgot y’all dont do weekends. But will I get the RC before this Friday?
2018-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Quaccers Posted at 2018-1-28 21:25
Alright, I forgot y’all dont do weekends. But will I get the RC before this Friday?

I'm not sure about that, we will have someone to contact you after investigation, hope the issue will get sorted out soon.
2018-1-28
Use props
Quaccers
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-28 22:11
I'm note sure about that, we will have someone to contact you after investigation, hope the issue will get sorted out soon.

Someone from DJI emailed me and said that if there was a spare part they will ship it to me in 2-3 weeks which is ridiculous and if they don't have a spare part (RC), they'll let me know. Like, its not my fault they lost the controller.
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Quaccers Posted at 2018-1-30 16:56
Someone from DJI emailed me and said that if there was a spare part they will ship it to me in 2-3 weeks which is ridiculous and if they don't have a spare part (RC), they'll let me know. Like, its not my fault they lost the controller.

Sorry to know this, your case is following up by local team, if the RC was really missing in the previous case, I'm sure they will ship RC to you as soon as possible once there is stock in facility, we do apologize for the inconvenience cause, appreciate your patience.
2018-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules