Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Order was wrong and they won't fix it!
590 4 2017-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans92aad08d
New
Flight distance : 293091 ft
United States

Very frustrated with DJI after sales support. I ordered three high capacity batteries on June 29th of this year and when I recieved them one was wrong. It was not the 4 Series - Intelligent Flight Battery (5870mAh, High Capacity)  but instead it was the lower capacity battery. It was in the correct box however. I have had multiple contacts and have been run around like you would not believe. I am now wondering if any one else has had this problem. Very leary to ever order from DJI again. I just want what I paid for thats all. The customer service is a joke for a company this size!
2017-8-22
Use props
MrRobert5823
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1385223 ft
United States

DJI.... great products.... sub-par customer support... I wish I was able to offer more help.... I have found that the people on the phone are more responsive and seem to have better information than the folks on chat....
2017-8-22
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Post your case number for the admins.  They can help the most.
2017-8-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry for the unpleasant experience and trouble that has been caused, have you contacted support to start a ticket? If so, please provide the case number and order number to us, we will look into and try our best to help you out, thank you.
2017-8-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We managed to track your order number, and double checked it for you, all three batteries shipped out are 5870mAh, High Capacity.
To figure out where the problem exists, would you please PM me the battery SN you mentioned for the one with lower capacity?

2017-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules