Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3P Camera Crashes and Reboots
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Krayth
New
United States

Whenever I try to take a photo the camera goes black then reboots with the dji logo. no picture is taken. if I switch to video mode or press the video record button, the camera freezes for about 9 seconds then it reboots back to photo mode with standard settings

2017-8-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Do you use the original SD card? I would recommend you format the camera settings and check again.
2017-8-27
Use props
Krayth
New
United States

I had tried to use and format 4 known good cards that work in another copter but they don't make a difference to the broken one. Something has gone bad on the control board, maybe an encoding chip or something to do with capturing images. The card reader mostly works: it's able to detect and read the cards and format them. could I maybe get an estimate on repair service?
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Krayth Posted at 2017-8-28 06:19
I had tried to use and format 4 known good cards that work in another copter but they don't make a difference to the broken one. Something has gone bad on the control board, maybe an encoding chip or something to do with capturing images. The card reader mostly works: it's able to detect and read the cards and format them. could I maybe get an estimate on repair service?

Please contact Support to get your aircraft service. You can request that here: http://www.dji.com/service/repair
2017-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules