Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Refund waiting for 6 months and counting
530 5 2017-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zenus
lvl.1
United States

Hello, guys, i`ve received a refund for the CAS-540579-X8T7M6 after 3 months , but not for the 2 batteries who were in the package with the drone. Nor get the batteries back. Is it normal?
2017-8-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Zenus, we're sincerely sorry to have kept you waiting for the refund process and the difficulties you're experiencing.
We are aware of your case and checking it with appropriate team now, will contact you soon for an update and try our best to help you out.
Appreciate your patience and support!
2017-8-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Here is an update:
We double checked your case, we only received the aircraft but no battery, and had issued the refund already.
Based on what you mentioned, two batteries were included into the package, would you please provide us the proof of delivery showing the weight and signature? Which is very helpful for us to figure it out, thank you in advance!
2017-8-22
Use props
Zenus
lvl.1
Romania

https://forum44.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/file:///C:/Users/Zenusfilm/Desktop/IMG_3638.JPG
2017-8-23
Use props
Zenus
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-8-22 20:41
Here is an update:
We double checked your case, we only received the aircraft but no battery, and had issued the refund already.
Based on what you mentioned, two batteries were included into the package, would you please provide us the proof of delivery showing the weight and signature? Which is very helpful for us to figure it out, thank you in advance!

https://forum44.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/file:///C:/Users/Zenusfilm/Desktop/IMG_3638.JPGSure, attached are the pictures with the big package and the UPS tracking number and details. When i`ve asked for a refund you`ve asked to send the entire package at your address. Since my order had not only the drone, but also two bateries, i`ve sent you the entire package to be sure that you won`t ask for the batteries later on. Since i`ve waited for 3 months for the drone refund i thought another 3 would be enough to have the batteries back, bacause i`ve bought another phantom 4 pro from my country which works perfect, or have my money back for them. thank you.

Picture of the big box with drone and batteries which Ups collected

Picture of the big box with drone and batteries which Ups collected

Ups tracking number and kg

Ups tracking number and kg
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Zenus Posted at 2017-8-23 15:40
[view_image]Sure, attached are the pictures with the big package and the UPS tracking number and details. When i`ve asked for a refund you`ve asked to send the entire package at your address. Since my order had not only the drone, but also two bateries, i`ve sent you the entire package to be sure that you won`t ask for the batteries later on. Since i`ve waited for 3 months for the drone refund i thought another 3 would be enough to have the batteries back, bacause i`ve bought another phantom 4 pro from my country which works perfect, or have my money back for them. thank you.

Thank you very much, we have forwarded all the info to designated team and they are investigating it now, will have someone keep you updated, appreciate your support!
2017-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules