Phantom 4 issues
768 6 2017-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse64a322e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25213 ft
United States

I have had to replace/fix 7 Phantom 4 drones and 1 remote in the past year. Every one had some mechanical error. The last drone they sent me rattled right out of the box. Has anyone else had to replace so many drones?

I am now awaiting for the reurn of my remote. I've been without my drones for 2 months. After endless calls where it takes at least 20 minutes to get thru and many promises of them shipping it out, it still has not been shipped out. I have wasted too much of my time calling into DJI and getting nowhere. I only use this post as a last resort because I am so fed up with DJI  customer service and their constant apolgies with no results. Maybe the president of DJI will see thsi post and say "Why are we treating our customers so badly?"

Because I have had to repair/replace my drone so many times I have to get another drone while one is in the shop. Would love to get the Mavic but can't go thru these endless phone calls with DJI again.
2017-8-22
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

Plenty of people have had similar issues with getting sucked into a terrible product/service loop with DJI... Sorry.
2017-8-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our products and customer service, and will try our best to help you out as soon as possible.
Please post the case number of RC here and we will look into what happened and escalate the case. Thank you.
2017-8-22
Use props
fanse64a322e
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-22 19:45
We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our products and customer service, and will try our best to help you out as soon as possible.
Please post the case number of RC here and we will look into what happened and escalate the case. Thank you.

CAS-834647-F8W4J8
2017-8-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you very much, we're aware of it and will escalate it with the local repair team, then contact you for an update very soon.
2017-8-22
Use props
fanse64a322e
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-8-22 23:07
Thank you very much, we're aware of it and will escalate it with the local repair team, then contact you for an update very soon.

Wow. I am happy to say I actually got a call from DJI and they are sending out today. This wasn't the return phone call from the supervisor who promised to call me back yesterday, so it must be from this forum. Good to know I can go hear and get problems resolved faster and not waste hours, days and weeks calling into DJI. Thanks DJi Forum.
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fanse64a322e Posted at 2017-8-23 11:27
Wow. I am happy to say I actually got a call from DJI and they are sending out today. This wasn't the return phone call from the supervisor who promised to call me back yesterday, so it must be from this forum. Good to know I can go hear and get problems resolved faster and not waste hours, days and weeks calling into DJI. Thanks DJi Forum.

Appreciate your update, glad to know all has been resolved properly.
Just checked your case again, the package is on the way to you, hope you will get it very soon and enjoy flying!
2017-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules