I flew the entire Solar Eclipse and it was GREAT!
686 7 2017-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoeCec
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3491430 ft
  • >>>
United States

[size=14.6667px]I managed 3 birds for 3 hours of consistant flight time and over 200gigs of 4k footage. This was more of a personal test to see if I could  manage the process of time and flight restraints. All footage is inline, compilled and speed up so it isn't the full 3  hours.

[size=14.6667px]This video was created to show the reduction in light the eclipse created. I used the f-stop value from a fixed shutter and ISO settings to gauge the light. It was eerie.
2017-8-22
Use props
CuaC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

44 minutes of a mix of clips from the drone and screen recording? rlly? clip it out, put the highlights, nobody is going to watch that for 44 minutes. And your images are not so great so you have to put a watermark covering most of the image... Good luck trying to sell this, in the end it seems it's what you are looking for.
2017-8-23
Use props
BumblerBee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

CuaC Posted at 2017-8-23 00:19
44 minutes of a mix of clips from the drone and screen recording? rlly? clip it out, put the highlights, nobody is going to watch that for 44 minutes. And your images are not so great so you have to put a watermark covering most of the image... Good luck trying to sell this, in the end it seems it's what you are looking for.

Seconded. Too much clutter in a too long video. It should be trimmed down to 3-4 minutes max, with a few highlights and possibly a few timelapases.
2017-8-23
Use props
4wesomeAdam
lvl.4
United States

Agreed. Highlights, timelapses. I did not enjoy the music. There was a lot of fast spinning in circles.
2017-8-23
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing.  
2017-8-23
Use props
JoeCec
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3491430 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the suggestions, but this isn't for sale... Do any of you have footage of the eclipse so I can see how you edited it?   

Also, I managed 3 birds for 3 hours of consistant flight time and over 200gigs of 4k footage. This was more of a personal test to see if I could manage the process of a time and flight restraints. I appreciate your comments. all that footage was compilled and speed up so it wasn't over 3 hours.

It needs to be viewed in a more scientific manner and not a cinematic one.....Science can be boring...
2017-8-23
Use props
Mike-PNW
lvl.3
Flight distance : 133642 ft
United States

I tuned out after i saw the length of 44 mins.... agree with the rest, give us the good stuff.
2017-8-23
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

It was a long movie though.
2017-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now