Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Money blocked, Order not paid
1096 16 2017-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bobesh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 270840 ft
Czechia

Hello,

I have a significant problem with the payment of the order.

I've created order no. 4203802400698 which I tried to pay for. The payment failed on DJI side. I was instructed to try again, but the payment failed again. Now I'm left with 2x 1688 EUR blocked on my account totaling for 3376 EUR. I was instructed by support to contact [url=mailtonlinepayment@dji.com]onlinepayment@dji.com[/url], but after a day I still don't have any response. I was also instructed to cancel the order, create a new one and try again. Which ended up to another failed payment (for new order no. 4204085399328) but fortunately no additional money is blocked on my account (for now).

I also spoke to my bank, which told me there were no issues with the payment on their side, thus resulting in waiting for DJI to cancel the block.

The reason I'm writing on the forum is that Online Chat Support is helpless, DJI ZenDesk Support is helpless and [url=mailtonlinepayment@dji.com]onlinepayment@dji.com[/url] email support does not reply at all.

I want DJI to remove the block on my account. The pace at which this is happening is completely un-acceptable.
2017-8-23
Use props
nrose101
lvl.1
United States

I am having the same issue as well. This company is a mess!
2017-8-23
Use props
Bobesh
lvl.4
Czechia

nrose101 Posted at 2017-8-23 10:33

Well. What can I say It has been two days without any reply. I've started dealing with the issue through my bank as DJI just simply don't care about the customers in any way.
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Bobesh, we apologize for any trouble you've been caused during the process, we care much about your experience with us and would love to do our best to help you.
We double checked your order, actually speaking, you paid the order successfully twice, we have issued the refund for one and keep another one valid (4203802400698). It is under process recently, we'll ship the items to you soon and you will receive an e-mail with the tracking number once the package is shipped out.
Sorry again for any inconvenience caused. Please feel free to let us know if you need any further help.
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

nrose101 Posted at 2017-8-23 10:33

Sorry to hear about that.
We replied your original post, please follow it up there, thank you very much.
2017-8-23
Use props
Bobesh
lvl.4
Czechia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-8-23 18:25
Bobesh, we apologize for any trouble you've been caused during the process, we care much about your experience with us and would love to do our best to help you.
We double checked your order, actually speaking, you paid the order successfully twice, we have issued the refund for one and keep another one valid (4203802400698). It is under process recently, we'll ship the items to you soon and you will receive an e-mail with the tracking number once the package is shipped out.
Sorry again for any inconvenience caused. Please feel free to let us know if you need any further help.

Hello Natalia,

I've previously canceled the order for a reason. I no longer am interested in this order.

Today I received the email from onlinepayment@dji.com after frustratingly long time which recovered my canceled order, marked it as paid. Just a side-note: Yesterday when I spoke to support they said that this order cannot be recovered.

Anyway, I don't want this order to be shipped.
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Bobesh Posted at 2017-8-23 22:19
Hello Natalia,

I've previously canceled the order for a reason. I no longer am interested in this order.

Hi Bobesh, just checked it again, the order 4203802400698 has been cancelled now, you'll receive the refund soon.
2017-8-24
Use props
Bobesh
lvl.4
Czechia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-24 01:27
Hi Bobesh, just checked it again, the order 4203802400698 has been cancelled now, you'll receive the refund soon.

Thank you.
2017-8-24
Use props
Sparky_17
Captain
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

DJI needs to fix some of there fundamental problems, PAYMENT, ORDER, SHIPPING, SUPPORT and available parts.  Given the size of this company, you would think they would be better organized.
2017-8-24
Use props
Bobesh
lvl.4
Czechia

Sparky_17 Posted at 2017-8-24 11:25
DJI needs to fix some of there fundamental problems, PAYMENT, ORDER, SHIPPING, SUPPORT and available parts.  Given the size of this company, you would think they would be better organized.

As like with every Enterprise sized company => more people = more issues
2017-8-24
Use props
Sparky_17
Captain
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Bobesh Posted at 2017-8-24 11:51
As like with every Enterprise sized company => more people = more issues

agreed, but they should learn by mistake or customer feedback .. and I haven't seen any improvements in the last few months.
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sparky_17 Posted at 2017-8-24 11:56
agreed, but they should learn by mistake or customer feedback .. and I haven't seen any improvements in the last few months.

We know we have many shortcomings, sorry for all the troubles that have been caused.
We listen to all the feedback on social media, will learn from them and keep improving to provide you all more professional service, appreciate your understanding and patience.
2017-8-24
Use props
Bobesh
lvl.4
Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-24 20:05
We know we have many shortcomings, sorry for all the troubles that have been caused.
We listen to all the feedback on social media, will learn from them and keep improving to provide you all more professional service, appreciate your understanding and patience.

Good to hear. To be honest I rate the support of DJI like this...

Entity Helpfulness Reaction Time Outcome
Forum Moderators HelpfulFast Positive
DJI Chat Not-helpful Very Fast Neutral
Regular Support (Email, ZenDesk) Mostly helpful Slow Negative
Non-Regular Support (Online Sales  email for example) Helpful Extremely Slow Neutral

So in my eyes, if you improve the reaction time in (non)regular supports it should significantly improve the experience.

Another issue I have is that apart from Forum Moderators, in most of the cases people form support don't really read the full message and skip significant details, which I then have to repeat again. It took ages to explain what happened to my fallen Spark, because most of the information (which was part of original summary) was omitted.
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Bobesh Posted at 2017-8-25 05:37
Good to hear. To be honest I rate the support of DJI like this...

Well, thanks for your summary about our customer service.
Online chat usually serves many customer at the same time and is not allowed make customer wait too long, so they may miss the some info.
And there are jet lag and language barrier which make your experience with us not very well, we sincerely apologize for that, we will feedback to our management and try our best to overcome these difficulties to improve our service. Appreciate your feedback.
2017-8-25
Use props
Bobesh
lvl.4
Czechia

I just wanted to point out that everything was sorted out. So thank you for that.
2017-8-30
Use props
Bobesh
lvl.4
Czechia

I guess this thread can be closed now
2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Bobesh Posted at 2017-8-30 22:55
I guess this thread can be closed now

Glad to hear everything got sorted out, but the thread cannot be closed, other customers may update if they have the same problems, no worries.
2017-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules