Connection with wifi on the box & the drone impossible simultaneously
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
COSMOS1999
New
France

Hi every body, the os DJIGO ask me to be connected simultaneously on my Box and my Phantom 3 SE in same time to agree waranty.
But two connections in wifi is impossible, even if i can connect my P3SE on my PC in wifi ?
Is there is a solution to my problem ?
Regards

2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I would recommend you to switch to the home WiFi when agreed the warranty and finished the steps.
2017-8-23
Use props
COSMOS1999
New
France

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-23 19:29
I would recommend you to switch to the home WiFi when agreed the warranty and finished the steps.

Dear Susan, that's what i did.
When i am connecting on my box, DJIGO tell me that it's not connected the quadcopter.
When i am connecting to the quadcopter DJIGO tell me that i have no internet connection.
So that's a crazy story, and when i connect DJIGO to the drone it's says the quadcopter is update to the last firmware ...
Regards
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

COSMOS1999 Posted at 2017-8-24 09:18
Dear Susan, that's what i did.
When i am connecting on my box, DJIGO tell me that it's not connected the quadcopter.
When i am connecting to the quadcopter DJIGO tell me that i have no internet connection.

This video is for Spark, but the activation are similar, please check 0:55--1:20.
2017-8-28
Use props
COSMOS1999
New
France

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-28 01:37
This video is for Spark, but the activation are similar, please check 0:55--1:20.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so1b6BSQTzE&feature=youtu.be

Dear Susan
If your are not susan: my appologies, i followed the tutorial, i used djigo phantom 3 on my Huawei ascend G700, i used a teclastx98 air with djigo3 replaced by djigo 4 i followed the tutorial same result: Check your internet connection. The activation  process requires internet access to link aircraft to your account. I used a samsung mobile phone same result: Check your internet connection. Thanks for your suggestion, but the explotation system DJIGO don't find the connection, i low down the wap protection of my box until wap AES with no result, have you a suggetion ?
Regards Alain Soutrel.
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

COSMOS1999 Posted at 2017-8-28 17:32
Dear Susan
If your are not susan: my appologies, i followed the tutorial, i used djigo phantom 3 on my Huawei ascend G700, i used a teclastx98 air with djigo3 replaced by djigo 4 i followed the tutorial same result: Check your internet connection. The activation  process requires internet access to link aircraft to your account. I used a samsung mobile phone same result: Check your internet connection. Thanks for your suggestion, but the explotation system DJIGO don't find the connection, i low down the wap protection of my box until wap AES with no result, have you a suggetion ?
Regards Alain Soutrel.

Just to verify, you have switched to the home WiFi or mobile internet when the message pops out, right? Please try to change an IOS device to check again.
2017-9-1
Use props
COSMOS1999
New
France

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-1 00:23
Just to verify, you have switched to the home WiFi or mobile internet when the message pops out, right? Please try to change an IOS device to check again.

Hi, i switched to home wifi as proposed on the interface, i have no mobile internet. And i have no IOS device around me, one more problem find and IOS device, you server could send me the information by link to put it on a SD card, it would be simplest because of a bug with DJIGO on Android. Thanks to care about my: dji remote 3.1.11 _ version 1.3.20 _ flight controller sn: 03Z1611015
Liberate my quadcopter please, since 14/08/2017 08:38 i have it and it have never been able to fly.
Regards
2017-9-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

COSMOS1999 Posted at 2017-9-2 09:03
Hi, i switched to home wifi as proposed on the interface, i have no mobile internet. And i have no IOS device around me, one more problem find and IOS device, you server could send me the information by link to put it on a SD card, it would be simplest because of a bug with DJIGO on Android. Thanks to care about my: dji remote 3.1.11 _ version 1.3.20 _ flight controller sn: 03Z1611015
Liberate my quadcopter  please, since 14/08/2017 08:38 i have it and it have never been able to fly.
Regards

Sorry for the inconvenience. I still would recommend you to have a try with IOS devices. If still no luck, please contact the dealer for replacement.
2017-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules