Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NFZ since update .600
1180 7 2017-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Martin Lines
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19147 ft
United Kingdom

Since updating (but I do not know if it is related) I seem to be in a permanent NFZ requiring Authorisation.

I have loaded and unlocked the Authorisation even though on the DJI map I am outside the nearest zone by around 2km (1.5 miles)

I even went further away (2 miles) from zone and it made no difference.

Is there any log file I can look at to see which zone it is complaining about and where it thinks I am in relation to the zone?
2017-8-23
Use props
jiminythompson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 163337 ft
United Kingdom

Noticed on another post you're near Wokingham.  Any chance you're in the control zone for Heathrow?
2017-8-23
Use props
Martin Lines
lvl.4
United Kingdom

No - not according to the DJI map. And certainly not prior to .600  

It might not be .600 but that is co-incident in time when it stopped working
2017-8-23
Use props
jiminythompson
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Martin Lines Posted at 2017-8-23 04:48
No - not according to the DJI map. And certainly not prior to .600  

Interesting.  Just looked at the CAA app and it's in the outer CTZ.  Shame the two don't sync up.  What type of warning do you get; are you able to fly without the NFZ authorisation or is it a hard lock down?
2017-8-23
Use props
Martin Lines
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Well I just drove to another location and it is exactly the same. The error message is "ActiveTrack Flight Stopped__Aircraft Entering Restricted Area" and I have a valid unlock for Farnborough area. I can free fly anyway I like, its the intelligent flight modes that do not work (Quickshot)

dji-geo.png
nats-zones.png
2017-8-23
Use props
jiminythompson
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Martin Lines Posted at 2017-8-23 10:50
Well I just drove to another location and it is exactly the same. The error message is "ActiveTrack Flight Stopped__Aircraft Entering Restricted Area" and I have a valid unlock for Farnborough area. I can free fly anyway I like, its the intelligent flight modes that do not work (Quickshot)

flew mine earlier and I was prompted to download new NFZ info; perhaps they're not fully synced up across their platforms
2017-8-23
Use props
Indi91
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103973 ft

Martin Lines Posted at 2017-8-23 10:50

Weirdly, i hit the same issue!! This was in gesture mode in follow. I start jogging and suddenly Spark stops with the exact message. Lucky i had it connected to my controller and phone. i brought it down (battery was already low at that point). Then i switch batteries and try again, then it works fine and even passed the place where it stopped before. I dont think im anywhere near NFZ... and i flew there countless times.
2017-8-23
Use props
Martin Lines
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Well this is beginning to really annoy me.

DJI support said to speak to the people at flysafe.dji.com

Flysafe said to power cycle the Spark and reload the App - no change

I have been to 3 different (by hundreds of miles) locations over the weekend and all said the same - could not enter ActiveTrack flight.

Today I factory reset the Spark and refreshed the 0.0600 release installation.

It let me fly ONE activetrack (Dronie) and then refused to fly any more (same message about restricted area).

Martin
2017-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules