Still haven't received OSMo shield for OSMO+
409 2 2017-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pseudobrains
New

Canada

Hi,
I bought Osmo+ with sport accessory package and an Osmo shield. Now.i got everything shipped to me except Osmo shield.
Now it's been almost a month since I've recieved my Osmo but I still haven't received my Osmo shield. I tried running my serial number on Osmo shield checked and it says serial number not found.
I've tried contacting both djiorders and djicare with standard reply of were looking into it". I mean it shouldn't take this long to "look into it"
I'm really frustrated and have almost given up. Apart from doing a credit card charge back, can I do anything?
http://Na
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We apologize to have kept you waiting to get it resolved, we're now checking your case with dji care team for what happened, will try our best to help you out and update it to you soon.
Thank you very much for your patience!
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Here is an update:
We figured it out and corrected it for you, sorry for the inconvenience caused by system glitch, please check it again on our website, all the details will be available now.
Besides, we have forwarded your concern to the management, will learn from it and keep improving to provide your more professional service!
2017-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules