Order Stuck In Payment Pending HELP!!!!
2062 4 2017-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nros101
lvl.1
United States

I placed my order this morning on DJI since they are running a deal for students. Well, it appears my order got selected for payment pending. I have been trying to get chat to help me out as I need to have the order in my hand in 8 days, but they can't help. All I want to do is get this out of payment review or cancel it and order it from somewhere else. Of course, this seems like an impossible task. My faith in this company is now good.
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for any confusion caused, we checked your order with sales team, it's a normal review process, the payment has been confirmed recently, it will be shipped out soon.
Please keep an eye on your e-mail, the tracking number will be sent to you once it's done, hope you will receive it shortly.
Thank you again for your support!
2017-8-23
Use props
nros101
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for the update. It looks like everything got solved over night. I appreciate your help and can't wait to test out my new product.
2017-8-24
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Hey, from experience it will show Pending until after you've received your order and the 14day return has passed.  Oh and the shipped out soon is hocus pokus .. took nearly 2 weeks for them to ship out after payment was accepted.
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Sparky_17 Posted at 2017-8-24 08:15
Hey, from experience it will show Pending until after you've received your order and the 14day return has passed.  Oh and the shipped out soon is hocus pokus .. took nearly 2 weeks for them to ship out after payment was accepted.

Sorry for any frustration. There is always a delay between when the payment is first provided to clear. Glad it was shipped out to you. Let us know if you have any further questions.
2017-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules