Phantom 3 Unit Exchange time.
687 6 2017-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans88278474
New
Flight distance : 10 ft
United States

I'm wondering if anyone else is having the issue I'm having. I purchased a Phantom 3 4k, only to open it and discover a gimbal motor overload error.Long story short, I sent it in and it has been 7 weeks since. All customer service says is be patient. Now I'm in talks to.get a refund. I would rather have the Phantom but I cannot wait any longer. The app says everything is verified so I'm just waiting on them to send me a new one. Has anyone else gone through this before?
2017-8-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Where did you purchase your drone?

That is a long wait, so your lack of frustration is admirable. ;-)

Hopefully you will either receive your drone back soon or get a full deposit of refund for your expensive purchase.  Good  luck.

Please report back here with your positive results. Thanks

RedHotPoker
2017-8-23
Use props
fans88278474
New
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-8-23 12:25
Where did you purchase your drone?

That is a long wait, so your lack of frustration is admirable. ;-)

I urchased it online from an authorized dealer in the US. I really hoping DJI can figure this out. Will def keep everyone posted.
2017-8-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

A reply was also posted in your duplicate thread.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-110151-1-1.html

Yes, let us know the outcome of this case.  ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for keeping you waiting. I have checked the case status and accelerated it to the designated team for better assistance. Our colleagues will contact you later and hopefully it can be solved soon.
2017-8-23
Use props
fans88278474
New
United States

Sorry Susan, but after 7weeks, I think a full refund is more than reasonable. I was told 4 weeks ago I would be receiving an email with the new tracking info.
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans88278474 Posted at 2017-8-24 02:18
Sorry Susan, but after 7weeks, I think a full refund is more than reasonable. I was told 4 weeks ago I would be receiving an email with the new tracking info.

I am sorry to say that we are not able to provide refund since you purchased it from the dealer. You may need to contact the dealer for the refund. As for this case, Susan escalated it, we will do our best to get it resolved.
2017-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules