Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
download video via app
12345Next >
25470 181 2017-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nabulaer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28238 ft
Israel

Hi,
how do you download the video from spark sd card to the DJi ios App ? I have tryed both option from fly windows on the little play button buttom right and then the down arrow on the left. and from the media browser hitting button download original. on both it was relay slow and then stoped with an error. I am connected via wifi to the RC->spark. OTG cable to the RC did not help.
then I tried using an ios OTG adapter to the spark micro usb, I could import the video using ios import option but not with the DJI app , then in the DJI app there is an option for get local video from my iphone camera roll and that just duplicated the same video that was cached and could not recognized that it came from spark ( not reading file metadata ?)

I realy like the option to be complitly mobile and both capture edit and share using my iphone and spark. what is the best way to achive that ?
2017-8-23
Use props
Dirk52
First Officer
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Editor
Top left corner button
On-Board sd
Select the files and download

Works for me with videos and photos.
2017-8-23
Use props
Lindsey O'Brien
New

Pakistan

After a long discussion with DJI, I can affirm that the best way to get the 1080p catches from the Spark is to associate the SD card to your telephone/PC. coursework help online utilizing the DJI application will just outcome in the stored 720p video stream information, despite the fact that you think you are bringing the genuine article from the automaton.
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Have you tried what the post 2# suggested? If yes, how is it going? Besides, what error have you got?
2017-8-23
Use props
Nabulaer
lvl.1
Israel

Have tried with a new video of 0:20 , it took forever but downloaded. it is only 60 mb file but took about 6 minutes to download. I am not sure why but at home I got rates of 400 -800 kbps but earlier at the office I got rates of 30-150 kbps and then failed download. I have about the same amount of routers at the office and at home so I guess signal is about the same as well. overall the transfer rate from spark to my iPhone is very poor.
2017-8-24
Use props
ThirdEyeFlyin'
lvl.1
Flight distance : 162444 ft
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-23 22:07
Have you tried what the post 2# suggested? If yes, how is it going? Besides, what error have you got?

Not even sure what post # 2 said.
Edit: I'm an idiot....NVM.
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Nabulaer Posted at 2017-8-24 17:42
Have tried with a new video of 0:20 , it took forever but downloaded. it is only 60 mb file but took about 6 minutes to download. I am not sure why but at home I got rates of 400 -800 kbps but earlier at the office I got rates of 30-150 kbps and then failed download. I have about the same amount of routers at the office and at home so I guess signal is about the same as well. overall the transfer rate from spark to my iPhone is very poor.

Try to connect your iPhone to the Spark WiFi directly, see if it is better without the RC.
2017-8-25
Use props
fansf2304bca
lvl.4
Flight distance : 952664 ft
Chile

Switch drone to wifi mode. Connect trough wifi from your phone, Plug an OTG adaptar to micro USB port on the drone and connect you phone data cable. Open DJI go 4 app and click on download original. It will download very fast your videos and photos.
2017-8-25
Use props
fansf2304bca
lvl.4
Flight distance : 952664 ft
Chile

http://forum.dji.com/thread-110018-1-1.html
2017-8-25
Use props
Nabulaer
lvl.1
Israel

tried it , and it works great. thanks!
2017-8-25
Use props
matthewwade
Banned

Pakistan

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-9-28
Use props
larajohnson
Banned

India

2017-10-10
Use props
larajohnson
Banned

India

2017-10-10
Use props
larajohnson
Banned

India

2017-10-10
Use props
Daisy Mccoy
New

Vietnam

Download video with Tubemate free download
2017-10-12
Use props
KennethKGidley
New

United Kingdom

After a long talk with DJI, I can certify that the most ideal approach to get the 1080p gets from the Spark is to relate the SD card to your phone/PC. University Essay Help UK using the DJI application will only result in the put away 720p video stream data, regardless of the way that you think you are bringing the real thing from the machine.
2017-11-5
Use props
edwardmyers
New

Pakistan

If you had downloaded apps out of your pc then it's far saved to your pc. It can be regarded underneath APP tab on library.Best Essay Writing Services UK
2017-12-13
Use props
djiuser_RXHqBiBXIgR8
New

Pakistan

After a long chat with DJI, I can guarantee that the best way to deal with get the 1080p gets from the Spark is to relate the SD card to your telephone/PC. Essay Writing Service utilizing the DJI application will just outcome in the set away 720p video stream information, paying little heed to the way that you think you are bringing the genuine article from the machine.
2018-2-22
Use props
djiuser_ZnklxJzydpKf
New

India

It is one of the finest websites I have stumbled upon. It is not only well developed, but has good content as well. It could prove to be an inspiration for many other entrepreneurs. Our company is into  Assignment Help sector and helps pupils in completing their academic tasks. Students can use our service for the same purpose.
2018-4-4
Use props
NedUK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 555262 ft
United Kingdom

fansf2304bca Posted at 2017-8-25 07:09
Switch drone to wifi mode. Connect trough wifi from your phone, Plug an OTG adaptar to micro USB port on the drone and connect you phone data cable. Open DJI go 4 app and click on download original. It will download very fast your videos and photos.

So is that 2 options your staying

Either

1 use the otg cable to directly connect to the drone

2 connect direct to the drones WiFi
2018-4-4
Use props
djiuser_Gj6CWKTXUwhL
New

India

Great DJI forum.my friend is developing an app for writing and referencing university assignments.
2018-4-25
Use props
NedUK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 555262 ft
United Kingdom

Defiantly connect the Phone directly to the spark via WiFi! I’ve had this problem and this solved it
2018-5-3
Use props
frango
New

Bangladesh

this is a free apps you can easily download your youtube video and other video check here thevideoder
2018-5-9
Use props
avasmith
New

India

We can understand how much you are afraid of this plagiarism issue. We know that universities in UAE do not accept plagiarized academic papers. That is why we have zero tolerance policy against plagiarism. If you take help with online homework help from us, our scholars will prepare a 100 percent authentic paper for you. They avoid plagiarism in the given manner.

2018-5-14
Use props
Nickwick
lvl.1

France

Thank you for sharing your post with us.I really liked it.Please check out my website 192.168.1.250  and like comment and share what you feel and also take benefits of our services if you want or your requirement
2018-5-16
Use props
Nickwick
lvl.1

France

Thank you for sharing with us, its very  nice post, you have done great job  Seo service company in Sacramento
2018-5-16
Use props
techexperts
New

United States

I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base www.123.hp.com/setup
2018-5-16
Use props
bepannaah
New

Pakistan

Thanks Sir I was looking articles like that today I am so happy to find your webblog. Today I got quality of articles from your blog. I am looking forward to find more from your blog. Thanks for sharing your mind with us. Thanks again
Bepanah Episodehttp://bepannaah.com/
2018-5-16
Use props
bepannaah
New

Pakistan

Bepanah Full Episode
2018-5-16
Use props
bepannaah
New

Pakistan

I really Like Your Blog. It's layout is also good here is a quality of articles. I read some posts from your blog I am Interested in these articles. Today I got my favourite blog. Many Thanks for sharing these articles. Thanks
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Episodehttp://yehrishtakyakehlata.com/
2018-5-17
Use props
Jindo
lvl.1

Vietnam

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me !  ludo king
2018-5-18
Use props
Sarahmhh
New

United States

There are so many online websites available to download an online video. As I'm a tutor at myassignmenthelp I have helped a Australian students related to this topic.
2018-5-19
Use props
suhanawilliams
New

India

Assignment help brings to you a comprehensive solution with an assurance of peerless writing style, implemented in every paper.
2018-5-24
Use props
matthewlewis
New

Germany

A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have felt that this blog really has all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. Academic Writing Service - AcademicHelpers.co.uk
2018-5-31
Use props
rajkiran
New

India

Thanks for the article I really loved it..
2018-6-11
Use props
rajkiran
New

India

Thanks for the information loved it..

If you are suffering with a Hangover headache then vomiting would help you to relieve from a hangover check more information how to induce vomit yourself
2018-6-11
Use props
rajkiran
New

India

Thanks for the information detailed explanation I would really appreciate it...

Whatever health problems you have the No.1 solution is Apple Cider Vinegar. Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey benefits are numerous.
2018-6-11
Use props
rajkiran
New

India

If you wanted to reduce your weight then you must follow the right diet plan, One of the best diet plans is GM Diet 7 days Plan it work a charm.
2018-6-11
Use props
abarran
New

Vietnam

thank you so mucch. great post
2018-6-11
Use props
stevelarsc
lvl.1

India

djiuser_D7DRaPttLPnJ Posted at 2018-6-12 03:26
In these days apps are there to make easy to download the videos and most of them subscribe in these apps to get the latest music video. In this article, it is shared about these most common apps. Continue sharing more new updates. cable tv alternatives

Thanks for sharing the info of the app which helps us download videos. It is diff to download videos in mobile, but I have tried the app you have shared and found it works great. A very good option to download ready to occupy flats in aluva videos.
2018-6-18
Use props
12345Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules