The hanging bridges over the River Turia
591 6 2017-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ono
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1894961 ft
Spain

I bring you a new video of my land. These are the hanging bridges over the River Turia.

Nestled in the Natural Park of the Calderones (Valencia) we find one of the narrowest and most beautiful stretches of the River Turia. A fast-paced tour, first crossed by lumberjacks and later by the "pantaneros" (men of the swamps), which through several hanging bridges, now rebuilt, covered the spectacular canyon from the Loriguilla swamp.

The "pantaneros" are hunters and gatherers of snails and frogs. In ancient times, the pantaneros were men of prestige among the local peasants, since all the creatures of the swamp were owned by the local lord, a "swamp" needs at least the implicit approval of the lord.

I had difficulty flying the drone in the canyon, as there was almost no GPS signal. There were moments of danger, but I was successful in the mission. The difference between adventurer and reckless is that the adventurer returns safely home and the reckless not. I was an adventurer, I completed the mission.

--------------

Os traigo un nuevo video de mi tierra. Se trata de los puentes colgantes sobre el rio Turia.

Enclavado en el Paraje Natural de los Calderones encontramos uno de los tramos más angostos y bellos del río Turia. Un trepidante recorrido transitado primero por osados madereros y más tarde por los "pantaneros", que a través de varios puentes colgantes, hoy reconstruidos, recorrían el espectacular cañón desde el pantano de Loriguilla.

Los "pantaneros" son cazadores y recolectores de caracoles y ranas. En la antigüedad, los pantaneros eran hombres de prestigio entre los campesinos locales, ya que todas las criaturas del pantano eran propiedad del señor local, un "pantanero" necesita al menos la aprobación implícita del señor.

Tuve dificultades en volar el drone en el cañón, ya que casi no llegaba señal de GPS. Hubo momentos de peligro, pero tuve exito en la misión. La diferencia entre aventurero y temerario es que el aventurero vuelve sano y salvo a casa y el temerario no. Yo fui aventurero, completé la misión.

Photo

Photo
2017-8-24
Use props
Bracco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

Wow Nice shot and video Great location Good job!
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You are great! And I like the scenery. Enjoy it and happy flying!
2017-8-27
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Pretty impressive the Ono & good to see you have the correct flight position.All you need is the picnic basket.
Hang on, where's the Vuelta flashing through the background?
2017-8-27
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very scenic, thanks for the view
2017-8-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain