M600 Pro Can't Calibrate
1492 5 2017-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cornelius
lvl.2
Canada

I have a brand new M600 Pro.  Only extremely short test flights performed due to lack of control.
GPS drops, IMU failures, and compass failures are constant.  I have perfomed a half dozen calibrations of the compass and the imu, all of which say 'Successful'.
I have updated everything to the newest firmware.

Here is what the imu and gps page from DJI Assistant shows, which makes the lack of control understandable.

Any ideas?

Capture.JPG
2017-8-24
Use props
Arthur Mak8
New

Would you please share the mapping of flight mode screen, did you adjust the end-point so that the stick position would match different mode position.
2017-8-24
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hi,
I had something similar when I could not set the IMU position. I downgraded the firmware and reloaded the latest firmware and this cured the problem for me.
hope that is a starting point.

Ricci
2017-8-26
Use props
Cornelius
lvl.2
Canada

ricci2 Posted at 2017-8-26 00:17
Hi,
I had something similar when I could not set the IMU position. I downgraded the firmware and reloaded the latest firmware and this cured the problem for me.
hope that is a starting point.

Thanks Ricci.  Unfortunately I tried this with no luck.  
2017-8-28
Use props
Cornelius
lvl.2
Canada

Arthur Mak8 Posted at 2017-8-24 18:32
Would you please share the mapping of flight mode screen, did you adjust the end-point so that the stick position would match different mode position.

Arthur...I am not new to UAVs, but new to the M600 and I'm not entirely sure what you mean.
Do you mean a screen within Assistant 2?
2017-8-28
Use props
Arthur Mak8
New

Cornelius Posted at 2017-8-28 07:03
Arthur...I am not new to UAVs, but new to the M600 and I'm not entirely sure what you mean.
Do you mean a screen within Assistant 2?

Yes, please show A2 screen of the Mode setting GPS ...

Maybe useful to show a picture of M600 showing the position of IMU and Compass.
2017-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules