Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M600 Pro vs D-RTK G
1608 3 2017-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robert.outbackd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1360433 ft
Australia

Could someone please tell me the difference between the new M600 Pro with 3 GPS vs the D-RTK -G system, looking at upgrading our pro to RTK but just would like to get allk the facts first.

TIA
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry, please note, M600 Pro comes with 3 three sets of GPS, but RTK is a separate device, which provides more accurate positioning and is also resistant to magnetic interference, such as those generated by metal structures and high voltage power lines, allowing for accurate flight in environments where other aircraft cannot function.
M600 Pro is a drone for flying, and RTK can provide more accurate positioning after using it with the drone.
2017-8-27
Use props
robert.outbackd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1360433 ft
Australia

Thank DJI Dianna, I am more interested to know if the RTK system can be used for better accuracy in data when mapping? and when using your images in mapping software does the RTK system reduce the errors in data set.

Look forward to hearing from you
2017-10-1
Use props
ROBERM19
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

robert.outbackd Posted at 2017-10-1 17:28
Thank DJI Dianna, I am more interested to know if the RTK system can be used for better accuracy in data when mapping? and when using your images in mapping software does the RTK system reduce the errors in data set.

Look forward to hearing from you

If you can find a way to integrate the RTK Data into your images sure, but geotagging with RTK is post processing with telemetry right now and its a huge pain. It's not integrated into exif data, which would be one of the most useful aspects of adding RTK
2017-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules