DJI Customer service warranty claim for Spark nightmare
796 2 2017-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0gFJNd3
New
United States

I have been having issues with my gimbal being overloaded. I used online live chat, to speak to a DJI support analyst and after a long conversation of what I can only imagine being their default tech support checklist of did you do this and that, he finally said that my product could qualify for a warranty replacement because it had been only one month of purchase. Ok great, so I figured he would give me a label or case number to send my warranty claim. Not so lucky, he gave me a link to fill out my application and submit. The application says nothing regarding what my warranty covers but it does say  I need to pay $65 dollars per hour for the assessment and based from what I am reading here im terrified to send it in . So I called the number he provided and they keep going to the same checklist of troubleshooting. Ive been trying to make a warranty claim for the last 6 hours, this is the worst customer support service I have ever experienced in my life. I bough my spark from amazon, has anyone else gotten it from them? im debating if its easier to to go though amazon. Any input anyone?

2017-8-24
Use props
Rawsome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230827 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I'd try amazon
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the confusion. What link did our support send to you? Is it online repair request application form? Is it https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area?
Please provide more info for better assistance, thanks.
2017-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules