The new update for Android DJI Go 4 is not stable
1162 4 2017-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phuong Do
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29800 ft
Vietnam

I notice that the 4.1.5.3 Android is not stable, the signal lost very often at the very short distance (No signal at ~100m) and suggest return to home on screen (Even though still be able to control the aircraft with remote). I have another friend using Android confirmed the same (We both use OTG). Furthermore, before flight, when open DJI Go 4 app, the pop up notice for WLAN appears, only 1 option "OK", no "Cancel". And when click "OK", the remote lost the link with Aircraft (Red light on remote).

On the other hand, 2 other friends are using Iphone confirmed that 4.1.7 is working nicely with OTG and no issue with the range.

DJI engineers, please take care of this as soon as possible.

Also, it happened once yesterday, that the DJI Go 4 recognized my Spark as DJI Osmo...very strange behavior (I reinstalled the app then that is fixed)
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

It is not recommended to use the OTG cable, have you tried WiFi? What mobile device are you using? Have you tried to fly it in different open areas?
2017-8-27
Use props
LRAB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197559 ft
South Africa

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-27 22:40
It is not recommended to use the OTG cable, have you tried WiFi? What mobile device are you using? Have you tried to fly it in different open areas?

but you guys dont get that barely anyone uses wifi cos its so unstable, why is the most stable connection not supported by you??
2017-8-27
Use props
comfreaks
lvl.1
Flight distance : 843 ft
Indonesia

Have u guys updates to dji go 4.1.5.3? I'll check in the play store, the latest version still dji go 4.1.5. and there were no updates until now.
2017-8-28
Use props
lafoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1402680 ft
Portugal

Oficial Android version is 4.1.5!...
2017-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules